New Here

Dianthus

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I attended Everfree NW last weekend, and the people I met there convinced me that I need to become more involved in the MLP:FiM fan community.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but one day during high school, someone was playing 2-5 second clips of FiM on their phone in an attempt to annoy the people who were eating lunch. I mostly just ignored them, along with everyone else, but I heard someone mention that the clips were from My Little Pony. I was curious, so when I went home that day, I watched an episode on Netflix. And then I watched another, and another...

I'm a college student now, and honestly, I'm not quite sure where I'm going with my life. I love programming, but I'm not sure if I have much talent in the computer science area. I'm hoping to major in it, though, so hopefully things will work out OK if I put in enough effort!

I had to say who my favorite pony was here, so I put Twilight, because she's probably the one I respect the most or most want to emulate. I love all of the mane 6, though, and nearly all of the other characters on the show.

I've watched a tiny bit of the earlier generations, but I don't know that much about them. I couldn't get all that into what I did watch.

Everfree NW was amazing, and I'm really glad I went. I wish I'd been more prepared, though. It was my first time at a convention (aside from a fairly small one that I sort of accidentally dropped into a few years back), and I wasn't sure what to expect, and ended up getting a bit confused and missing some things that I would have liked to see. I can't wait for next year! :)

Edited by Dianthus
  • Brohoof 12

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Dianthus! It's great to have you here and I hope you have a wonderful time, making friends! :twi: If you need anything, you can always send a PM to any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Welcome to the forums! So glad to see you here. :D :D Remember you can always PM me or anypony here if you got a question or just feel like chatting! Everypony here has been awesome!!! and i love meeting new friends! 

See you around in the forums!

What kind of programming you into? PHP, HTML, C++? 

Heres a welcome song just for you! :D

Edited by flyby4
  • Brohoof 7

Hey welcome! It's good to have you here. I am also trying to get more involved. I haven't been around lately as much as I wish but I'm doing better. If you need a friend you've got one. :) If you ever need to chat and I'm around hit me up. :) 

• Brohoof 7

Welcome! I guess we are more or less the same, since I'm a computer science major too, and I watch ponies obviously xD

• Brohoof 8

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll have a nice time around and make some new friends too.

I do agree Twilight Sparkle is a pony one can look up to.

At least I do respect her for her hard work.

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Heya Dianthus, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 8

welcome here on the happy pony forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with the ponies =)=)=)=) and meet many of the happy pony firneds in this awsome pony community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to as K =)=)=)=)=)

have fun YAY =)=)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-3779136.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Hello Dianthus, and welcome to the forums!  :o

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P

*Hugs*  :adorkable:

120620+-+artist+amenoo+celestia+twilight

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome Dianthus! I hope you'll have a great time here and make alot of new friends ^^

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you around :)
  • Brohoof 6

post-17217-0-58262600-1433270151_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! Got a question or two? Feel free to ask me or another member on here. I hope you have a great day today! :D :D

• Brohoof 4