Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im like 2 years late for this but, I just finished watching the fan-made masterpiece called "Snowdrop", I would link it, but Im not sure if im allowed to do that here. (So if you haven't seen it, just look up 'Snowdrop' on YouTube)

Anyway, it was amazing :pinkie:, some fans are really diehard, because in my opinion, this 14 minute, fan made video was better than any episode in the main series, or at the very least, better than any one-parter. It was so heartwarming  :(. I cried more watching this, then the ending to The Walking Dead video game, and I bawled my eyes out then.

So to any Mlp veterans that have seen this, or people that have seen it recently, or anybody really, what was your opinion?

Was it as awesome as I described (correct answer) or did it (somehow) not get very far into the feels section of your heart?

• Brohoof 2

While it's not my favorite, I do hold Snowdrip in high regard; especially now-a-days after repeated viewings. While it's easy to disregard Snowdrop as nothing more than a plot device only meant to make you said, I see a filly who transcended her handicap to make a difference.

And I cried too... :(

to me, it was trying a bit too hard to make me feel sorry for the character, just for the sake of making me feel sad.

I still have a lot of respect for the animators and voice actors, though.

It's well made, no denying that. A lot of hardwork and dedication clearly went into its production. But it was so obviously stretching to be a tearjerker that I was left scratching my head thinking "really?".