Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Snowdrop Fan Club

Claire Alsguard

Hiya Every Pony im makeing this Fan club for my fav pony SnowDrop

2cqd2mt.png

Here's the Vid if you haven't seen it

Also the Rules are like other Fan Clubs

-Don't hate on others

-Don't Post in other fan clubs saying "Pinkie Pie is the Best Pony!" or this one

• Brohoof 12

oooh good idea! i love snowdrop. kinda sad though. snowdrop is probably the best fan video i have ever seen. i dare say its up there with my favorate episodes

• Brohoof 6

I am man enough to say this video made me shed some liquid pride. I mean, a great story, orginal characters, top notch voice acting, and the animation was great. I would love to be in this fanclub. This is in my top ten favorite brony made videos.

/)

• Brohoof 7

Who dares to cut onions in my room?
Damn it, this video got me.

Its been a while since i've seen something like this. A fanfic like this deserves to be featured and reworked in Season 4, even though i know that won't happen.

• Brohoof 6

The end of Snowdrop made me sad... I didn't cry, but I really felt bad for Snowdrop... I love how the writers tied Princess Luna into it and it made me realize that more than anything, Snowdrop is an artist... 

post-14248-0-96130300-1365454619_thumb.png

Snowdrop is just so :wub: 

• Brohoof 7

You rang? :D

I adored Snowdrop. It was just so beautiful and moving. And Snowdrop herself, gosh, what an adorable little filly, and I felt so sorry for her, I just want to hug her tight and never let go... :wub:

Can't say it made me cry, but I did express a sad smile at the end. :(:)

So yeah, love Snowdrop. :D

post-592-0-81298600-1365458461.pngpost-592-0-07187300-1365458498_thumb.jpegpost-592-0-97344900-1365458532.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I watched it and I was like: She is slightly just like me in real life! sad.png

That line I'll never forget (Why isn't there a happy winter? There is a happy spring, a happy summer, a happy fall, but what about a happy winter)

• Brohoof 1

That was a really cute movie *sniff*

Cute character , even though I'm not sure why she needed so much time to make the one flake.

I know there's a real mlp pony with a snowflake cutie mark but I forget it's name...

Cute character , even though I'm not sure why she needed so much time to make the one flake.

Why she needed so much time to make one flake, is because she was blind. Her vision was gone, and could only work with her touch, she had very keen touch.

/) 

• Brohoof 5

Why she needed so much time to make one flake, is because she was blind. Her vision was gone, and could only work with her touch, she had very keen touch.

/) 

Just because she's blind doesn't mean she'd take two days to make on snowflake.(unless a day passed and we're unaware of that) And it seemed as though she was stabbing the snow to change it into a snowflake , not say chiseling it which would take longer.

• Brohoof 1

I found this... It made me so happy... I want to take Snowdrop home so bad... Just take her home and hug her.... :wub: Snowdrop... You are so adorable :wub:

post-14248-0-11408900-1365509026_thumb.png

I made Snowdrop pixel art for everyone... Hope somepony out there likes this! This took me FOREVER to do! I'm glad I finally did this though... :wub:

post-14248-0-14194600-1365533722_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

• 4 weeks later...

Snowdrop is just such a cute little filly. The story is sad though... She's blind right? Just wanted to clear that up heehee. Thanks for making the fan club SolChan

After seeing both Double Rainboom and Snowdrop, I'd have to say, for the record that I enjoyed Snowdrop more.

It was such a touching fanimation that I almost cried at the end of it. The story was so sad, and I love the way that the creators worked Princess Luna into it.

Maybe we should show this video to the people at Hasbro and see if it will change their hearts. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Wow...I can't describe my internal feelings on this one. I shredded so much liquid pride/wrote a blog and I still don't feel like its enough. 

You gotta think that snowflake she made took two days because not only is she blind but think about how tiny her hooves could possibly being a filly and not being able to see in front of her. They say aswell no 'Snow Flake' is alike for every one you see that'll be the only original.  Plus it was a labour of love sometimes these things take years/months/decades before its completed but I don't think a videos time restriction would allow for that.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

hm I thought there was already a snowdrop thread.. ah well.

I love Snowdrop , the animation and such seemed a lot like the show's (at least to me). Although I liked it more the second time I watched it.

I could really relate to Snowdrop. I have genetic eye conditions and I shared it with my (non-brony) mom and aunt who also have eye conditions and they both really liked it too.

I actually made a Snowdrop plush:

post-11698-0-99562200-1386215094_thumb.jpg

This was my first time trying to do a cutie mark with only handstiching/thread instead of with fabric like I usually do. It was hard and it's not perfect but she has such a pretty cutie mark.

post-11698-0-58223800-1386215168_thumb.jpg

I also got a Snowdrop shirt from Redbubble

post-11698-0-47716600-1386215270_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Snowdrop is a really feelsy animation that I truly enjoyed :)

I even got the idea to make a Snowdrop wallpaper one day just for fun. I saw the background and thought of that cute little filly, changed the color and worked with the vector.

I hope you guys like it :D

P3XIaPt.png

• Brohoof 3

Snowdrop is a really feelsy animation that I truly enjoyed :)

I even got the idea to make a Snowdrop wallpaper one day just for fun. I saw the background and thought of that cute little filly, changed the color and worked with the vector.

I hope you guys like it :D

P3XIaPt.png

I remembered when you first posted that as a topic. Looks amazing Misty Pie. Gotta love Photoshop. ;)

As with me, I loved that fan made video. It had such a beautiful story with a really sad but bittersweet atmosphere. I was truly touched. :) She's definitely earned my support!

• Brohoof 1