Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Ey

Digger2335

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Someone told me 1,500,001 times to join MLP Forums until I decided to end their suffering

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was lured by multicolored magical horses with cognitive thought and speech

Rules I live by:

- Owls are the master race

- The Texans will eventually conquer us all

- Jimmy Fallon is the superior of all talk show hosts

- Comic sans is best font

- *Insert something about magic colorful horses here*

And if anyone disagrees with my life choices, fight me

(Don't actually fight me, I'm weak af)

Edited by Digger2335
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

When all species of owls adjust to the daytime hours, I'll be scared. Jimmy Fallon is awesome, but I wouldn't say the best. I have to disagree with you about the font, it's TERRIBLE. And yes, I agree with you on your stance of the magical horses.

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 6

Comic Sans is great for parties! 
Jimmy Fallon is one of the best! 
-Insert Agreement about Magical ponies-
Owls as the master race. I better hide now, I'm not friends with the owls (long story)

Welcome to the forum.,  :) so glad you are here. I love meeting new friends! Remember you can PM me or anypony here if you have a question or just feel like chatting. Everypony has been awesome!  :)   :)   :) 

Hope you have a wonderful time here in the forums and I must say, 1,500,001 is quite the number lol. 

Hope to see you around the forums

~Cheers~ 

Here is a Welcome song just For you! 

• Brohoof 6

hello and welcome the forum of ponies happy fun and great pony friend time :):):) i hope your pony time here can be happy time and you can meet many of the happy friend ponies having great times enjoying the fun yay :)

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey Digger2335, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

welcome :)  ^^ I hope you have a long and happy time here, and meet loads of great people like a lot of us have :pinkie: . Hopefully I'll get to see you around the forums sometime :grin2: .

I have to agree on the owls being pretty awesome, :P  though Jimmy Fallon... I'm big on Conan O'brien, Jimmy feels like a more "American" thing, maybe you can share your wisdom on this Fallon.

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hiya Digger2335, and welcome to the forums!  :) 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :pinkie: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :ooh: 

*Hugs*  :lol: 

twilight_and_pinkie_by_twitchykismet-d6e

• Brohoof 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...