request Draw her?

Revy

Can someone do some sort of attempt on the OC in my avatar please , she has red spikey hair with the back bottom part blue , the middle of her tail is the same red color with the same blue color outlining it (kind of looks like a flame) her cutiemark on her flanks are three blue lightning bolts and she is a unicorn.

Would love it if you could add some of the accessories like the goggles on her head as well, her personality is sort of a charmin tomboy / rogue type character who is quite a 'dominating' character for the most part, with a mischivious / naughty side, if you could capture that it would be great!!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Can someone do some sort of attempt on the OC in my avatar please , she has red spikey hair with the back bottom part blue , the middle of her tail is the same red color with the same blue color outlining it (kind of looks like a flame) her cutiemark on her flanks are three blue lightning bolts and she is a unicorn.

Would love it if you could add some of the accessories like the goggles on her head as well, her personality is sort of a charmin tomboy / rogue type character who is quite a 'dominating' character for the most part, with a mischivious / naughty side, if you could capture that it would be great!!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

i'm afraid your avatar is that of vinyl scratch currently. i'm kinda out of things to do so if you want i can give it a shot =P

i'd need a small reference of her though, if you could manage that i'd love to draw her  :derp: