Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

News stuff

碇 シンジン

Sometimes I see topics popping up about some real life sad events or something else that I don't want to know about.

post-28950-0-02036400-1434990494.png

can there be some own section for these kind of news like life advice that the topics dont appear there. I personally dont want to know about these things its why i dont watch any news anymore

really saddens me to see this kind of material here on Pony forums  thanks

• Brohoof 3

Typically, topics like the one you pointed out would be placed in Debate Pit o Life Advice, which would eliminate it from the recent topics block. What you indicated is actually something that the Moderators and the Administrators actually look out for. I just moved the topic to its correct area, and it no longer shows. That said, there are certain to be a wide assortment of topic items that will trigger negative emotions, such as a RIP topic for someone, or something that isn't aligned with a persons world view. We can't really manage to those tastes, so there is a limit to being able to keep all topics deemed negative off the index. 

• Brohoof 4

Sometimes I see topics popping up about some real life sad events or something else that I don't want to know about.

attachicon.gifrwq.PNG

can there be some own section for these kind of news like life advice that the topics dont appear there. I personally dont want to know about these things its why i dont watch any news anymore

really saddens me to see this kind of material here on Pony forums  thanks

Same thoughts here ooBrony, I dont like super sad things like that although I do watch the news but still

• Brohoof 1