Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest stuff that happened to you at home?

Invincible

• 9 years later...

I was mowing the lawn recently and apparently in the middle of the lawn (well it was the side of the house, but a bit further away from the wall), I got the mower stuck to a spider's web so I was just mowing the lawn with the spider crawling down in the middle of the air, moving along with the mower :sealed:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 2

Craziest thing? I've got loads of these from the old place I grew up in. There were a few times I'd get a phone call from my dad as a teen to hide and not answer the door due to some sort of shooting or or robbery that happened in the neighborhood. Like some guys stole our next door neighbors guns while I was home alone.

The house on the corner was a well known drug place. Cops were always there. Anyway one night a shooting happened there due to a robbery and the shooter apparently hopped our fence and ran up our driveway to try to get away. My bedroom was located on that side where the driveway is with a window there. So that means the guy passed right by my window as a small child. We know this happened due to the cops talking to my dad.

Another time a guy was going door to door claiming to have worked on your heater system. He came to our place and as soon as he saw my dads size he got intimated and left but when he went to the next door neighbors house he forced himself into their home and the cops got called. They came over to talk to us.

Some kids graffitied our shed.

A neighbors dog got out and killed my pet rabbit one night that we had outside in a cage. We lived on a main road. I don't know who's dog it was since it took of but it destroyed the rabbits cage and killed the rabbit. I was pretty young when that one happened. 

I could go on lol.

Used to wakeup to the sound of gunshots quite often where we used to live. That happens sometimes where we currently live but not as often.