Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apart from home , where do you feel most at home?

Reecejackox

I think the location of my second ever job fits the description best. The labor became more of a passion, the coworkers quickly became friends, and it's located in the town that I grew up in, surrounded by trees, water and childhood nostalgia, all features of my region. Everytime I visit I feel this wave of relief wash over me, a little pocket of sanctuary.

Memories from my childhood. I always return to that place of mind for comfort. Most of these are associated with home, being close to my love ones, and no small amount of gaming. These special moments have stuck with me. Like the time I discovered FiM. I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was and still is a good day.

I would  say this forum. Didn’t think an online forum would be the second place for me to feel like home. I get to be myself 100%. I believe it’s because it’s the only one place where I can actually shared my thoughts in an open discussion without having to have a one on one discussion with people. And not having anyone judging me or try to change me. I know that whatever I posted here, is all publicized and anyone can chose to read mine’s or not. But I ain’t worrying about that. As long I get to put it out there instead of caging it all in. As long no one is giving me any trouble for sharing my thoughts and  keeping their thoughts about me to themselves if they chose to read mine’s comments in discussions. It’s like a saying, it’s easier to share it to a complete stranger where you will never gonna to meet or talk to than to share it to close people around you. 

A place not far away from my home where I walk. It is quiet, has great nature. It is always fun to walk there no matter what season, even snow storms are wonderful there.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Nowhere in comes to mind immediately. However, I will say that I am always comfortable at my sister’s house.

I tend to be comfortable anywhere, but especially with friends, I guess you could say.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm I would say anywhere that I can listen to my music. That and this forum has become like a second home. 

• 3 months later...
(edited)

bold of you to assume i feel at home in my house!

but since you're asking, i'd say at school, bc that's where my friends are, and i love my friends :) (dont know if they love me back equally tho, but that doesn't matter. i love them, that's what matters)

Edited by twilightlicious69