Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Creative Prop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching the web for Brony things and I stumbled upon this site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: In early 2014 my dad past away from Leukemia and I got real depressed and tried to fined some way to not be depressed. I found MLP on Netflix so sense I have watched almost everything on Netflix and I wonted to know what all the hipe was about I watched episode one then episode two then 4 more sessions.( sorry for spelling errors)

Hello I am Travis Biro (Creative Prop). I live in Princeton Wisconsin witch is a small town in Green Lake County. I am a 16 year old male and I enjoy camping, Video games, moves, TV, Rooster Teeth, and cosplay. I work at the Green Lake Conference Center witch is a camp ground type place and I am bus boy and dish crew worker. for a side job I make costumes for people and make a good profit from it. I also make costumes for my self for Halloween and comic con. Last year I Made a Halo Spartan suit and this year I am making a Fallout Brotherhood Of Steel costume.(sorry for spelling errors)

• Brohoof 7

Rarityy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony forums  of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=9 I hope you can have fabulous times here with the happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy time =)=)=)=)=)

Always nice to meet other Rarifans!!!!!

blogentry-28950-0-76789300-1435175056.jpg
  • Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here in this friendly community. :grin2: I hope you enjoy and have a good time here. :rarity: If you need anything, feel free to PM any member here if you'd like. :grin2:

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hi Creative Prop, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Also, the spelling mistakes are fine, don't worry; it's easy enough to understand what you're saying, so I don't think many people here will have a problem with it~ ^.~

What games do you play, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Greetings Travis Biro, and welcome to the forums!  :D 

We all hope that you have a positively exquisite time here and that you make loads of friends!  :grin2: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :rarity: 

*Hugs*  :please: 

img-3670234-1-873950__safe_twilight%20sp

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

(Senpai)The games I play are usually on Xbox One. The games I am currently playing are halo mcc, Battlefield 4, Elder scrolls online and Minecraft from time to time. wen I play PC games I will play Fallout 3 or Kerbal Space Program.

Edited by Creative Prop
  • Brohoof 4