Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

(edited)

I can’t recommend these TimeGhost series enough. They just recently finished their WW2 series after over 5 years of work and now it’s on to Korea. Master class in YT history content with proper sources and all.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 1

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

On 2024-09-01 at 8:44 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

I don't think there's been a more iconic fictional setting than Gotham City.

Yeah I've watched the guy's videos before.  A favorite is the superhero easter eggs in Jingle All the Way:

13 minutes ago, Antiyonder said:

Yeah I've watched the guy's videos before.  A favorite is the superhero easter eggs in Jingle All the Way:

I haven't seen that movie in forever ^_^ That'll be remedied this year though. Every year for christmas I do a movie binge and I ended up adding it to my watch list after a facebook meme reminded me of it, seeing this video now makes me wish Christmas would hurry up and get here. 

My last watched video: 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Antiyonder

It took some searching but I was able to find “Amending Fences” in this MLP episode compilation.

Cool.  Well new uploads of S6 and 9 should be on YouTube tomorrow.  The S9 episode Between Dark and Dawn, I am going to share with the comic forum on GameFAQ with the title "When Gail Simone wrote an episode of My Little Pony".

Yeah, she recently wrote the Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the Big City episode Crushing the Cosplay.  She is especially known for the Bird of Prey comics, the Justice League Unlimited episode Double Date and Batman The Brave and the Bold episode The Mask of Matches Malone.  The episode which gave us this gem which even then kept CN from airing it:

And if anyone missed the TMNT thread:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I’m glad someone else thinks that the pilot for Friendship is Magic isn’t that great.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg