Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Deleted account

Hello and welcome to the forums, . It's great to have you here and I hope you have an awesome time and get to enjoy discussing and meeting new brony friends. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

sig-3937271.sig-3935525.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 6

HELLO my pony friend welcome here.on THIS HAPPY forum site :):):) :):):) i hope you can HAVE AWESOME times here in forum meeting the friends and HAPPY PONIES enjoying the HAPPY times here and having fun :):):)

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there billy_the_brony, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Do you have a favourite pony, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

936672__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

• Brohoof 7

Hey, Bill! Welcome to the forums! It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy discussing the show here-- there's so much to talk about and so many interesting people to talk to. :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Billy, and welcome to the forums!  :o 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^ 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P 

*Hugs*  :adorkable: 

evening_getting_started_by_burnout42-d62

• Brohoof 4

Hello billy_the_brony and welcome to MLP forum :D If you ever have a question, PM anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun here :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song

2604__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash

• Brohoof 2

Hey there billy_the_brony, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Do you have a favourite pony, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

Yes, my favourite pony is Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 2