Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

101 days?

Cherry_Bloom

hello everypony! I have a question if this is not the right section for this I apologize and you can of course move it. my question is this when I looked on the pony station countdown timer that says how many more days until the next My Little Pony episode, it says 101 days and some odd hours and some odd minutes and some odd seconds... Is this the actual time? Do we really have to wait a hundred and one days for the next episode? what's going on I'm sorry I'm new to the fandom so I'm not completely up to date on how the seasons work! thank you so much for your help!

• Brohoof 1

hello everypony! I have a question if this is not the right section for this I apologize and you can of course move it. my question is this when I looked on the pony station countdown timer that says how many more days until the next My Little Pony episode, it says 101 days and some odd hours and some odd minutes and some odd seconds... Is this the actual time? Do we really have to wait a hundred and one days for the next episode? what's going on I'm sorry I'm new to the fandom so I'm not completely up to date on how the seasons work! thank you so much for your help!

I belive they're taking a mid season break :/