Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup Bronies! I'm New!

Pixel Dusk

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I Googled 'MLP Forums' and this was da 1st search result!!! XD :P :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My Friend Introduced me against my will now I'm even more of a MLP Fan than He Was!!! lool!!

but seriously, MLP Rules!!!

Sup Bronies!!!

My POC (Pony Own Character) is called Pixel Dusk!!!

I love video games, (eg. Minecraft & Pokemon) watching programs on ma laptop, (eg. Pokemon, MLP, Digimon, Steven Universe etc.) and I also love to eat!!!  XD :P :3

I don't really know what else to say so imma gonna end dis intro here!!!

PS. I vary between Normal english & Text Talk so plz don't hate me if you can't understand what i've written!  ;) 

• Brohoof 10

Welcome welcome welcome welcome fellow MLP and Pokemon fan! I hope you enjoy your time here, partake within many of our topics, blogs and fanart, while befriending many of all our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :D 

• Brohoof 8

HELLO =)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on teh forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))==)=)=)=) of MLP and ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time ehre on this community =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting the ponies =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=) and friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask=)=)=)=)) HAVe fun =)=)=)=)=)=!!!!

• Brohoof 8

Hello, @Pixel Dusk and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community! :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time while you're here. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

Hello there good sir! Welcome to the forums! :lol: You are another gamer member as well! That is awesome, I also love gaming. :) Also much like you, I really enjoy food as well. :3 Gaming and food, wonderful combination. :3

It is great to have you here buddy! We hope you enjoy it here! Which I am very confident that you will. :)

• Brohoof 9

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya Pixel Dusk, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What was your first Pokemon game, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

510094__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_ani

Brohoof~ /)

• Brohoof 8

Diamond and Alpha Sapphire? You, my friend, have taste. 

Thx Stardust!!! u got dem games too?

Hello pixels, welcome to the #1 mlp forum. Do u got any favorite anime?

Not sure but its probably Pokemon if I had to choose!!! (Don't make me decide which series!!!)

• Brohoof 10

If it were so it would be on his own accord and his accord alone, it's so good to have you hear, with us!

Thx I'm glad to be here!!!!!!!!

So many notifications though :P

• Brohoof 9

Thx I'm glad to be here!!!!!!!!

So many notifications though :P

This can be modified through "My Setting", you can show more Norts or choose to show Less, your decision comrade!

• Brohoof 7

Hello! welcome to the Forums Pixel Dusk c:

There's tons of Pokemon lovers out here! (Including myself c:)

Shame your friend left the fandom, Im sure he will come back c: I did!

Fancy a game of Minecraft on the Forum server ?

Come join the party at: play.poniarcade.com

A kind of odd question but c: Whats your favourite pokemon?

Regardless of if you reply c: Hope you have a awesome time here on the forums c:

If you have any questions or wanna divulge secret minecraft tricks just sent me a pm 

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee:

sig-3949088.sig-3943623.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 5

Hello! welcome to the Forums Pixel Dusk c:

There's tons of Pokemon lovers out here! (Including myself c:)

Shame your friend left the fandom, Im sure he will come back c: I did!

Fancy a game of Minecraft on the Forum server ?

Come join the party at: play.poniarcade.com

A kind of odd question but c: Whats your favourite pokemon?

Regardless of if you reply c: Hope you have a awesome time here on the forums c:

If you have any questions or wanna divulge secret minecraft tricks just sent me a pm 

Thx, I'll join da server later!!!

My favorite pokemon is ether Talonflame or Flygon!!!

• Brohoof 6