Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have come, For the ponies

sact3rnlang3l

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I came, form the now distant land of ponymc, and before that, a random tekkit server.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My short, but very burly poly friend convinced me to check it out through the .mov series. But since then I moved onto the show and am now just kinda in limbo.

I am Bure, What more do I need to say. Oc is a gray changeling, on the smaller side. Nothing special except he is grey and has an unnatural talent of sarcasm. Still trying to find out if it is good or bad.

I am just a dude who likes to build big things, and enjoy messing about with people late at night.

And destiny is life.

I believe that anyone is able to overcome any obstacle, as long as you are stubborn enough. And that life is always worth living.

Don't waste your time getting down when there is always a silver lining. (sometimes it is licorice) 

My mother was a hamster and my dad a robot. So some of my subroutines will kick in automatically. Again mainly just the sarcasm one...

But I love everyone, even if I don't agree with their opinions or life choices.

And Mr. Rogers is My main Role model.

Gotta love you, and watch out for HAL...

-Bure/Sact/Omega243

• Brohoof 7

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forums of pony forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in this community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)==)=)=) YAAY =)=)=)

• Brohoof 5

*walks in with cane and sits down*

with-Cane-Hat-002.jpg

Well hello there newcomer. My name is Private Stitches, and I shall be your guide to the wonderful world of MLPForums

*has cup of tea*

This Forum was founded by Feld0, I have never seen him but this is what I think he would look like If I ever met him in real life.

man-reading.jpg

*stands*

It is my pleasure to lead you on such a wonderful adventure!

Now follow me Sir... To your right is the Taco Bar and in front of you right now at this very moment as I tell you this is the Welcoming Plaza. Behind us is the Canterlot Castle, don't worry it isn't a real castle, it is more like a town hall for the forums. Hanging Above us right now is the community Piano. Play us a tune johnny!

Johnny is such a dear. Now follow me, we will take the elevator up to the Forum Games Threads.

• Brohoof 6

*walks in with cane and sits down*

sig-3954731.with-Cane-Hat-002.jpg

Well hello there newcomer. My name is Private Stitches, and I shall be your guide to the wonderful world of MLPForums

*has cup of tea*

This Forum was founded by Feld0, I have never seen him but this is what I think he would look like If I ever met him in real life.

sig-3954731.man-reading.jpg

*stands*

It is my pleasure to lead you on such a wonderful adventure!

Now follow me Sir... To your right is the Taco Bar and in front of you right now at this very moment as I tell you this is the Welcoming Plaza. Behind us is the Canterlot Castle, don't worry it isn't a real castle, it is more like a town hall for the forums. Hanging Above us right now is the community Piano. Play us a tune johnny!

Johnny is such a dear. Now follow me, we will take the elevator up to the Forum Games Threads.

Ah, thank you my good sir. This shall be fun

• Brohoof 6

You MIGHT be able to find a few ponies here... And, Applejack is great. Honesty is one of my supreme overarching virtues, violated in only extenuating circumstances.

• Brohoof 5

Hello @sact3rnlang3l and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have any questions fell free to PM anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums, Bure. :) :) If you already have an OC, I would love to see you around in the Roleplay World!

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

sig-3953088.sig-3952596.sig-3952346.sig-

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Hi Bure/sact3rnlang3l (interesting username; why did you choose it, out of curiosity?  :ooh:), and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the community friend!  :lol: You have plenty of wise words there, it's great to see you have such a positive viewpoint on life. :) You will fit in just fine here, we love making new friends!  :yay:

Hope to see ya around more buddy. :3

• Brohoof 4