Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Fellow Ponies! :33

DaisySummerStone

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

My dear friend Cruki recommended this site! ^-^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

When I was in 5th or 6th grade I found this really awesome video about animated, pastel colored ponies and it was so cool!

After that I was completly hooked! :3

Hello Everypony! My name is Daisy SummerStone! ^-^

I am a cheery and joyful pony who loves to sing and draw! :33

I welcome plazat

• Brohoof 11

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my dear! I hope you enjoy your time here partaking within many of our topics, blogs and artwork, and befriend many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :) 

• Brohoof 9

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here on this happy community of ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting the pony people here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying your happy time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) HAve fun =)=)=)=)!

I'd love to see some of your art *hugg =)=)=)<3

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @DaisySummerStone! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :) I hope you enjoy the community and I hope you have a wonderful time here, making lots of nice friends. :pinkie: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time; we're all friendly and kind here. :ooh:

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in    :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee:

sig-3955214.sig-3955104.sig-3953088.sig-

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi Daisy SummerStone, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fanclub for Pinkie Pie here, if you're interested. ^_^

What do you like drawing, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 8