Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Horror games IRL

Discordly Cutiepie

I dont know where to put this but i have some horror games.

but games not for a pc or phone but in real life

i want to know if there arte some people have done or are willing to do 

How to see a ghost

Hide and Seek ALONE 

The bath game

im planning to do as many games like this as i can and want to know if there are any more or if people are gonna do them

I don't think I'll be doing that kind of thing. It's all hogwash of course, but uh... well, corpse party kind of left a bad taste in my mouth for that kind of thing. The hide and seek one reminded me a lot of the midnight game. Except instead of filling your mouth with salt water, you sit in a salt circle to end it.

Ehhh I'm not the type of person who will try this unless someone else is with me, but after reading them all. I wouldn't prefer to do them, but if you want to do them, that's fine with me. Also all I say in the end is good luck and don't die! 

Oh yes I have read this last night and forgot to comment. Well I took a look at the doll one, but knowing my fortune, the whole process could end up that I give an another job to the Winchester brothers.

In all seriousness, japanese people knows how to make something scary that involves so much nonsense mythical stuff yet the spine-chilling feeling punch you in the face. I don't know why would anybody wanna play hide and seek with a posessed doll while I have a 9 years old cousin I have to look after almost in every single month at least once who was banned from the 9. circle of hell, accused by constantly terrorizing the prisoners.