Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friends Forever Twilight Sparkle Team-Up Ideas

MLPFiMBrony2232

Twilight Sparkle Friends Forever Team Up Ideas  

8 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Friends Forever Twilight Sparkle Team-Up ideas would you want to see?

• Twilight Sparkle & Princess Luna
    • Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle & Apple Bloom
    • Twilight Sparkle & Cheerilee
    • Twilight Sparkle & Trixie
    • Twilight Sparkle & Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle & Discord
    • Twilight Sparkle & Scootaloo
    • Twilight Sparkle & Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle & Zecora
    • Twilight Sparkle & Spitfire
    • Twilight Sparkle & Moon Dancer
    • Twilight Sparkle & Colgate (Minuette)
    • Twilight Sparkle & Lyra Heartstrings

(edited)

I have a lot of ideas for MLP Friends Forever Team Ups but I can't decide which have potential and promise enough to be a conceivable comic and which don't have that. This poll is solely based on Twilight Sparkle Dream Teams I thought of. I will be posting more polls with for different members of the Mane 6, to the CMC, the other 3 Princess', to background characters, etc. So just answer the question and a reminder you're allowed to vote for more than one team up.

My next poll will be which Princess Luna Friends Forever Team Up's you'd want to see.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232

Things to consider when voting:

Which team(s) has(ve) a lot of potential to be a great comic?

Which team(s) has(ve) a compelling and interesting relationship?

Which team(s) interaction with each other would you be interesting in seeing (more of)?

Went with Rainbow, Rares, and AJ

Rainbow because TT123 was one of my favorite episodes and I want to see them do more stuff together

Rarity because for being the other unicorn in the group, I don't feel they interact as much as they should

And AJ because shipping

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would really appreciate you guys casting your votes and giving me your feedback in regards to my options. Just a reminder that you can vote for more than one option on my poll. I appreciate your feedback and opinion. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

New addition to the choices in the poll. Twilight Sparkle & Lyra Heartstrings. Don't forget to vote for who you want to see team up with Twilight Sparkle in a future Friends Forever comic. And also you can vote for more than one option. Thank you.

I know I say her name a lot, but in regards to Twilight I would think that Trixie would be the best option. Considering what happened at the end of Magic Duel it would be interesting to see how their friendship would develop after that; IMO.

• 2 months later...

Seeing as how Issue 25 of Friends Forever which is coming out in Feb. is going to be featuring Twilight and Rainbow Dash I will be removing that option from the poll. But just remember to continue voting on who you want to see Twilight team up with in future issues of Friends Forever. Thank you.

Showcasing a ship that a majority of the fans loathe be a featured team up in a comic is a recipe for disaster. #NoMoreFlashSentry

You missed my point. IDW's has their fair share of crap the fandom hates, including their own equivalent of FlashLight ala Good Sombra x Celestia. It's not like they can get any worse

Unless of course they start making every comic like the Rainbow Dash Micro

Edited by Megas75

I thought IDW wanted people to buy the comics.

Flash Sentry may not be a popular character, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make for a good comic; FF Series especially. Considering how well the comics did with Sombra's backstory I can imagine a good issue in the FF series building on him and giving him something we could actually hold onto.

Honestly I wouldn't mind IDW pairing him with Twilight; it all depend son execution. That was where Equestria Girls failed. Not so much the character (honestly Sunset was MUCH more annoying the first movie; IMO), but the execution.

As such I'd like to see him eventually paired with someone in Friends Forever. :)

• Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry may not be a popular character, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make for a good comic; FF Series especially. Considering how well the comics did with Sombra's backstory I can imagine a good issue in the FF series building on him and giving him something we could actually hold onto.

Honestly I wouldn't mind IDW pairing him with Twilight; it all depend son execution. That was where Equestria Girls failed. Not so much the character (honestly Sunset was MUCH more annoying the first movie; IMO), but the execution.

As such I'd like to see him eventually paired with someone in Friends Forever. :)

And I'm saying that IDW has already made too many risks in regards to what fans want to see. They probably shouldn't alienate the ones on their side and they would probably have a better shot with Twilight teaming with Sunset Shimmer who has proven herself to be a true hero rather than team her with somepony who's merely one of Celestia's Stormtroopers. And by the way I'm pretty sure fans didn't hate King Sombra they just felt that he was underdeveloped due to the show. And they got their character development wish via IDW. Most of the fans HATE Flash Sentry. A lot of them would probably gag if his name ever get's mentioned. I'm sure most would rather he be killed off or just never mentioned again. #NoMoreFlashSentry.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232