Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(insert witty greeting here)

Fellytones

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

The internet. Nothing more to say here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I first found out about ponies when I read Cupcakes, hunting around for Creepypasta. (Needless to say, I didn't sleep.)

Well hellooo there! I'm Fellytones, but just call me Felly. In addition to being a pegasister, I'm also a (kinda)Whovian and a Potterhead. I have been lurking around as a guest since 2012, but never got around to making an account.

I have a unicorn biologist OC called Bramble Twist. If you want to RP with me, it's fine, but just keep in mind I don't usually RP. I can also art :D

Check out my fanfiction.net account (shared with a friend, but no stories yet) at Fellytones and Rubber Ducks.

See ya for now!

• Brohoof 8

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy community forum site of friendly ponies and happy pony fun of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in the community meeting all the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friend here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying teh pony fun here with all the friend ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there, my name is Evan_1, Or just Evan, I have been in this whole brony thing for a year, now, and eventually I am able, to make it, I am brony born on 2002, that's it for now, thx for everything

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Fellytones! Glad to have you with us! :lol: Welcome to our wonderful forum of all things Pony. :fluttershy: Hope you have a great time here, making lots of new friends and having great experiences along the way. A Whovian and a Potterhead? Those are good choices. ;) You do much interacting with those fanbases too?

Always good to see new creative Ponies join us! I'd love to see some art from you sometime. :D

Anyway, if you have a question about the forums or are just stuck for something, don't be afraid to ask myself or any of the others here, we'll be happy to help with any problems you may have. :squee: Hope you have a fantastic first few days with us here! Welcome again and I'll see you out there soon!

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

Hi there, my name is Evan_1, Or just Evan, I have been in this whole brony thing for a year, now, and eventually I am able, to make it, I am brony born on 2002, that's it for now, thx for everything

Hi there! If you want to introduce yourself proper, be sure to create your own welcome thread. Can't have you hidden away in someone else's, no? ;)

• Brohoof 5

When you said proper, it means like what fellystones did?

Yeah, he means you should create a welcome thread, too, so we can all bomb you with greetings. :lol:

@@Fellytones,

Welcome to the forums. :) :) I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to post your art, you should head to Octavia's Hall. :lol: Seeya around, and have a great day. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-70255400-1426602326_thumb.png

Heya Felly, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Doctor Whooves here, if you're interested. ^_^

Do you have a favourite Doctor, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 1

Heya Felly, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Doctor Whooves here, if you're interested. ^_^

Do you have a favourite Doctor, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

sig-3970266.medium.png

Ah, yes :D

My favourite Classic Who Doctor is a tie between 4 and 5.

New Who is 11.

Out of interest, are you a fan too?

• Brohoof 1

Ah, yes :D

My favourite Classic Who Doctor is a tie between 4 and 5.

New Who is 11.

Out of interest, are you a fan too?

Very good choices, might I say. ^_^ 8 has always been my personal mancrush favourite (I'm not sure why myself; it's mostly the voice x3), but 4, 5 and 11 are close to my heart as well, though I honestly find every Doctor amazing to watch. :catface:

And I am, yep! :D It's lovely to see someone else here that's acquainted with both classic and modern eras of the show. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Very good choices, might I say. ^_^ 8 has always been my personal mancrush favourite (I'm not sure why myself; it's mostly the voice x3), but 4, 5 and 11 are close to my heart as well, though I honestly find every Doctor amazing to watch. :catface:

And I am, yep! :D It's lovely to see someone else here that's acquainted with both classic and modern eras of the show. :squee:

I guess I have a thing for  like watching eccentric portrayals of the Doctor cx

• Brohoof 1