So, I've done my first cover but know I don't know what to sing next, any ideas?

Any song (with lyrics) from/to do with MLP or video games.

Also if the song has multiple people singing I'm open to do colabs now, as long as their ok with my voice and it going on YouTube. Though it wouldn't go up until next week, just so there's a big enough gap between this and my last cover.  

• Brohoof 1

I checked out your cover on youtube. not a bad recording for your limited equipment. I think that Rainbow Dash's I'll Fly would be another good cover to do.

sig-33706.sig-33706.sig-33706.sig-33706.
Check out my youtube music channel                                                                                      My OC- Prof. Noble H. Quikwitt

I checked out your cover on youtube. not a bad recording for your limited equipment. I think that Rainbow Dash's I'll Fly would be another good cover to do.

I'll be sure to learn the lyrics and get it up ASAP :)

If youre doing Songs from Video Games, can you maybe considering singing the Song Cradle of Forest from Silent Hill 4 -The Room?  :rarity:

Its my Favourite song as of now and someone singing it would be so cool  :D

There is no Official Instrumental Version of it, but someone recreated the song as an Instrumental Version.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

If youre doing Songs from Video Games, can you maybe considering singing the Song Cradle of Forest from Silent Hill 4 -The Room?  :rarity:

There is no Official Instrumental Version of it, but someone recreated the song as an Instrumental Version.

I'll give it a look and If I can learn it, I'll try a get a cover done :)

Done and dusted. Please don't expect something amazing though  :unsure:

I've given it a look and have started learning it. I'll try and make it sound like the original but it's proving to be difficult, but I'll still get some type of cover of it done by the end of this week  :) (as long as It sounds remotely good)

• Brohoof 1