Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! new person here!

Glee Skit

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend introduced me.

Hello! Im new here and would like to get to know some people. I've been the fandom sense season one and eagerly awaiting all of season 5! I enjoy mlp(duh) drawing (online and pencil), reading, gaming, minecraft, pkmn, acting, and music stuff! Im very excited about joining and hope to become a contributing member!

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums, Glee! :lol: Pleasure to meet you. :) :) I'm Red~ seems we share a lot of similar interests! I'm a Stage Manager at my school. :lol:

I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) with all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting the friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy time here and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)

Would love to see some of your art YAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Ooooo~ :sunbutt: Sounds like we can look forward to some fanart from you! Welcome to the poniverse!

Not enough traditional art these days, but of course all the digital art people make is amazing too!

• Brohoof 7

Wow, it's extremely busy here this afternoon. Is the Welcoming Plaza always so active?

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I think they decided to essentially assign the second half of Season 5 to Season 6, so all of Season 5 might be out now. I haven't been able to keep up with new episodes for the last month of so, so I don't know what's happened recently.

Pinkie Pie is rather amusingly crazy. She's the one I'm least similar to, especially IRL. I just can't do unmitigated extroversion and joy.

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here      :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends      :squee: 

sig-3975202.sig-3974710.sig-3974535.sig-

Thanks for the support. im so used to others not caring about what or how i draw

I would love to see your drawings :)

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Hey there Glee Skit, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What genres do you like reading, out of curiosity? :grin2:

392553__safe_solo_derpy+hooves_cute_fill

• Brohoof 2

Well mostly fantasy but i like fiction and mystery as well.

I wont be posting much for a little bit. My family and i are going to Alaska tommorow and will be there for a week. :muffins: 

• Brohoof 2