Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED] Whisper: The City of Darkness (Exploration, Horror, Action/Adventure)

Once In A Blue Moon

@@UnicornFilly,

By Wednesday, around 1-2 PM EST, I will have the RP up and running. I'm giving people until tomorrow to post their character submissions, just in case they are interested by then. And it'll give me time to experiment and put together the opening post. ;)

I'll be home that day likely around 3:30 EST, so there may be slight delays in my post.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be home that day likely around 3:30 EST, so there may be slight delays in my post.

thats like 7-8pm my time, should be good.

That is fine. I do not expect anyone to immediately jump to posting, nor am I going to insist that you all post rapid-fire. Just post when you are able, that's all. Don't rush or panic about it. :)

That is fine. I do not expect anyone to immediately jump to posting, nor am I going to insist that you all post rapid-fire. Just post when you are able, that's all. Don't rush or panic about it. :)

my posts are the size of a Magikarp.

If you want to. Don't worry; I won't be mean and close it out on anyone who posts in the next hour without manifesting as long as they come in in a timely fashion. :D

Don't worry I'm working on one right now :D

And here she is :D

How does she look? :catface:

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob@@Pucksterv, @@Once In A Blue Moon, @@Orion Caelum,  @@UnicornFilly,

The roleplay is up. It is located here. I hope you enjoy!

By the way, since I didn't mention it before, your gear is about a duffel bag's worth of various items that you would take with you on an adventure- whether that be some sheathed weapons, maybe a breastplate, some clothes, some rations, some rope, et cetera.

Also, feel free to poke around everywhere, even as we continue along with the roleplay. There are quite a couple things that I have come up with concerning various quotes, transcripts, journals, and etc. that will hopefully help you figure out where you are and what happened to it. Also, expect this to be longer than just to escape the city. Enjoy, everyone.

• Brohoof 3

Just so everyone knows, Lavender knows basic healing magic, so any cuts or small pains can be healed by her :P

Love how nopony noticed me gone

XD

'ohhhh, hope Marble wasn't on the bus when it exploded' *Cough*

XDDDDDD

Orion Caelum (Wilhelm) has mentioned on his page that he won't be able to RP this week, so Bramble has found Wilhelm unconscious with a nasty head wound (or at least, it looks nasty to him) and will try to carry him around and care for him until he wakes up (i.e. Orion or the good Magos say otherwise.)

Irony much?