Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Mascot Summerpalooza Contest Reminder

Batbrony

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the deadline for entering into Poniverse's Mascot Summerpalooza Contest is this upcoming Sunday, August 9, the last day of BronyCon.  After that date, no new entries will be accepted.  If you'd like a great shot at winning one of six $50 prizes, now's the time to enter, especially seeing as we still need entries for a number of mascots, including Wordplay, Nova Blast, and Viridian Meadows.  You can find full details about the contest here in case this is the first time you've heard about it: Poniverse Mascot Summerpalooza Contest Thread.  Good luck everypony, and write, write, write!

943541__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_s

• Brohoof 7

I'm waiting for my entry to be approved now. I kind of rushed the ending a bit because I won't have time to work on it these next few days (or I might end up procrastinating)

Anyways good luck to everyone!

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, this story is becoming thousands of words longer than I expected/hoped it would be. Won't have much time to finish, let alone do a final edit...I forgot about the time lapse for getting stories approved on FiMFic.  :okiedokielokie:

Good luck to everyone! Unless you're writing about Wordplay.   :P

• Brohoof 1

Finally, I finished. I am not sure if this story I wrote is any good but with nobody able to read it until I post it, I can only see from the reactions. I hope that I was able to create a story that reflects the character I had picked. If truly necessary, I can make changes later.

• Brohoof 1