Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm here :)

Blaise Zebrataur

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Typed on Google for a MLP Forum and led me to here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Watched the first episode and fell in love with it ever since.

Hey everypony, my name is Oreius and well it's a honor to be here. I'm 24 years old and I'm a big brony and fan of the show and think it's the best show on TV right now. I started out as a hater of this show thinking how crazy it was people was liking this show and I bashed it for two years without ever seeing the show. Thanks to a good friend I actually watched the first episode and saw how foolish I was and that the show has a good flow, great message and has allowed to collect almost 100 MLP items in the past two years.

I tend to get a lot of heat for liking MLP but probably alittle more then normal because well..quite frankly I'm gay. So I hear usual things like oh you like MLP so that must mean your gay and well yeah I am but not because of the show so it's something you get used to hearing but it's all good people have the right to think and say what they want and I never disrespect them back.

All in all I'm just some random gay guy that likes MLP, struggles to find his way on YouTube and I try to roleplay every now and then(I got eight years experience). I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of friends and having a great time.

/)

PS: Rainbow Dash is the best pony :P

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4006497.sig-4004864.sig-4004864.sig-

• Brohoof 4

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you have great time in this community of ponies meeting many happy friends here and enjoy the fun pony time =)=)=)=)=)=) here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAYAAY =)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Oreius! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of friendly ponies. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to make some awesome friends and enjoy it. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hiya Oreius, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-4007311.mlp-grouphug.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

sig-4007311.medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Brohoof~ /)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

Life SUCKS plain and simple...sorry had to vent for a second.

Been over an entire year since I commented on here, well let's just say things have changed. Three years ago I was in a relationship for ten years, was cheated on, was in a deep depression where I thought it was going to be all over for my life. During that time, a very close friend I had known for about ten years as well grew a even better bond since he knew how it felt and we both were there for each other.

Over time, it grew into a relationship, even stronger then the last I had thought, things were going well...yeah...

Well fast forward three fun, exciting years of plans to be together spending time with each other, my life comes crashing down again, oh hey news flash, he does the SAME thing as the other did, despite knowing we've both been through it, he does it to me and now it's all over again.

Needless to say this sucks, and I'm not looking forward to this depression again, my trust for everyone is gone now.

Oh hmm. Another fan of Rainbow Dash, I see. Care you check out my RD shrine in my about me? :muffins:

I'm just joking, welcome to the forums! :twismile: