Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

romance Love at first cry Chapter 3

TwilightDerpy

Sorry I took so long to continue..

-----------------------------------------

"Don't scare me like that!" he sat down and rubbed his eyes. "I-I'm sorry..I must thank you for saving me. What's your name?" She sat down next to him. "I'm Kai, and you are..?" "Dawn, and I'm very thankful" She gently grabbed his hand. "Wait, you're badly wounded, you should rest" He said, blushing. "Don't worry, I'm alright" She looked at his eyes, blushing. "Ok..well you don't happen to know what kind of creatures were those that attacked?" He asked, eager to change the topic. "Oh yes, those creatures are known as changelings" She smiled as she kept staring into his eyes. "What?! As in the shape-shifting creatures led by Queen Chrysalys?!?" "Yes" She said softly, and gently started to hug him. "Dawn! Please! You're badly wounded!" He was blushing like crazy. "But you're so...warm..." She hugged him gently. "Well do you have any idea how they got here?" He tried to pull her away. "I'm not sure-" *CRASH* "Did you hear that?!?" Kai got up and started to leave towards the door. Dawn followed him. When they got outside, they couldn't believe their eyes....

• Brohoof 1