mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

my most epic shopping adventure ever gotta love it :P

you're like one of the most chameleonic persons I've ever seen. Sometimes you look really older, and sometimes you look so childish, In these pics I'll put 13yo ...but nonetheless, you're really cute, I'll just give like 4 years, just 4 years to be Shankveld competition :D

you're like one of the most chameleonic persons I've ever seen. Sometimes you look really older, and sometimes you look so childish, In these pics I'll put 13yo ...but nonetheless, you're really cute, I'll just give like 4 years, just 4 years to be Shankveld competition :D

I dont want to compete with her. she's completely different with her looks. she looks like a barbie and do not aim to look like that at all.

I wasnt wearing makeup here. maybe thats why I look young.

:) all natural.

EDIT -

furthermore I dont see why people want to compare me to her. we are nothing alike and I'm not trying to be as "hot" as her. If people think she's the hottest girl on the forum. so be it. I don't try to look hot and dolled up in my pictures. :) I'm just me.

post-650-0-34388400-1344394251_thumb.jpg

Edited by MissMachine

I dont want to compete with her. she's completely different with her looks. she looks like a barbie and do not aim to look like that at all.

EDIT -

furthermore I dont see why people want to compare me to her. we are nothing alike and I'm not trying to be as "hot" as her. If people think she's the hottest girl on the forum. so be it. I don't try to look hot and dolled up in my pictures. :) I'm just me.

WOAH......calm down there, no need for insults. we are all friends here:)

WOAH......calm down there, no need for insults. we are all friends here:)

where did I insult?

EDIT -

I understand you point, and you're right ...I shouldn't compare you to her, you are cute in your own way, everypony is! :lol:

@, she didn't insult anyone, everything is perfectly fine

• Brohoof 2

Seriously guys, since when do i care about that crap?

what if i had a modded bat with nails?

I have ginger powers and a scoundough! (That's a Scottish word for a knife usually hidden by being strapped to the ankle)
  • Brohoof 1

I have ginger powers and a scoundough! (That's a Scottish word for a knife usually hidden by being strapped to the ankle)

Well I have a kilt...

wait what were you guys talking about?

• Brohoof 1

I understand you point, and you're right ...I shouldn't compare you to her, you are cute in your own way, everypony is! :lol:

@, she didn't insult anyone, everything is perfectly fine

besides I go for the cute and innocent look :3

NOW WE SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM! HELP, HELP! HE'S BEING REPRESSED!

tsk tsk... such anger in today's youth.

It's ok I'm good! I'm Texan and of Scottish and German descent, I can handle myself in a situation but thanks for the assist!
  • Brohoof 1

I HAVE A KILT TOO!!! : D BRO HOOF FOR MANLINESS!!!!

/)

My kilt no longer fits unfortunately :(

Stupid losing weight.

Also, You too are German, Sweet, that's where like half my lineage is from.

Edited by willinilly

Forgive the expression I was having a bit of a rough day

Posted Image

I respect you.