Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony!

Chamomile

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I stumbled upon it when I was searching for places to discus the show uvu

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend's room was dirty which was bothering me so I cleaned it up for them! They had a huge collection of MLP figures and I took interest. So of course for the past week Ive been binge watching MLP. I liked it before but I was really INTO it.

I have two pony oc's who are both male. Pm me if you would like to rp with either of them! uvu

Big Mac and Shining Armor are my babies. Heads up that I hate Cadance lmao. She really annoys me and looks like a bad OC. Also Im very gay and only rp m/m ships. Feel free to message me~ You can all call me Chamomile~

• Brohoof 7

hello =)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy site of MLP Forum =)=)=) I hope you can have happy time ehre with all ponies meeting many pony friends here and enjoying the happy times =)=)=) here in this community =)=)=) If you have any queestions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAYAAYAY =)=)=)

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Chamomile! ^.^  :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to this here site of ponies! I am Ink Scape, the unofficial tour guide! Now, there is no time for dilly-dallying, as you have an important day ahead of you! What is that day? Your first day of many to come!

I do hope you enjoy it here, as we are always happy to make new friends! The chances of you making astounding friends are 1,000,000:1 (very large)!

Feel free to send any of the wonderful people who stopped by to say "Hi!" a message! Don't be afraid to strike up conversation either!

Oh, and one last thing! Don't be a stranger!

~~Welcome!~~

• Brohoof 4

Hello, and welcome to the awesome forums! Thanks for joining, it's awesome to have you here, and remember, if ever you need anything or simply want to chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment  :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time here and meet plenty of sweet new friends :)

• Brohoof 1