Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To change a changling

Skylord Nexus

@@redshell, @@Skylord Nexus, "We were," Cicada sent. "But the Queen and the other changelings were expelled from the city after two ponies, including the one that the Queen was controlling, used a spell against us. I was only not caught in it cuz I was in a tower at the time."

She looked about and saw a unicorn stallion nearby with orange fur and a blue mane and tail and signalled to him.

Redshell trotted over to cicada "greetings." He said then looking around for anypony listening and wispered "what are you doing in ponyville? Shouldn't you be getting back to the hive?" Then in a louder voice "is there anything I can do for you?" Redshell turned around and started walking "what brings you to ponyville and stay away from SugarCube Corner unless you want to be scared out of your mind"

@@redshell, @@Skylord Nexus, "That is where we're going, now," Cicada said in a low voice. "You see, I turned Tick Tock into a changeling and he needs to be turned back. I can only do that at the Hive. But we need to get supplies first for we will have to travel thru the Everfree Forest in order to get to the Hive."

"Well you don't need to get supplies I live in the Everfree forest" redshell said smiling "come with me" redshell turned and started walking twards the everfree. He at the edge and shouted "twig come here boy!" A howl sounds as a timber wolf jumped from behind a tree

@@redshell, @@Skylord Nexus, "We still need camping equipment, and we ought to take some medical supplies, even if we don't have to take food and water," Cicada replied. She was unfazed at the sight of the timberwolf, having seen them often during her spying missions. "We would like to set out as soon as we can, tho."

@@Skylord Nexus, @@redshell,"We ought to get the camping stuff and medical supplies now," Cicada said. "Then we can start our journey at once. It will take us a long time to get thru the Everfree, and waiting around isn't going to make the journey any shorter. I can use magic if anypony threatens us while we're in there."

@@Pripyat Pony,@@Skylord Nexus

@@Skylord Nexus, @@redshell,"We ought to get the camping stuff and medical supplies now," Cicada said. "Then we can start our journey at once. It will take us a long time to get thru the Everfree, and waiting around isn't going to make the journey any shorter. I can use magic if anypony threatens us while we're in there."

" Umm no you guys can come with me, I have all the stuff that we should need." Redshell returned to his true form and turned to twig "if we get into trouble twig will take care of it"

@@redshell, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Ok..." Ticktock began to think "May I ask why you live in the Everfree Forest?"

"ponies find me kind of repulsive just like most of the changelings. You can return to your true form"

@@Pripyat Pony, @@redshell, "We had better wait til we're inside the forest to do that," Cicada said. "Just in case any ponies spot us and cause a delay. Thanks for the camping stuff; I want to start the journey as soon as we can; I'm longing to get back to the Hive and to my sister. She's alive, but I miss her every day I'm away from her."

• 2 weeks later...

@@redshell, @@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock coughed "While a agree with Cicada that it would be best that we drop our disguises after we're in the forest, I personally want to stay like this, after all this is the real me... Not that I have anything against the way you guys look of course it's just that..." Ticktock then just began spouting in-comprehensible gibberish.  

@@Pripyat Pony, @@redshell, "We had better wait til we're inside the forest to do that," Cicada said. "Just in case any ponies spot us and cause a delay. Thanks for the camping stuff; I want to start the journey as soon as we can; I'm longing to get back to the Hive and to my sister. She's alive, but I miss her every day I'm away from her."

@@Pripyat Pony

"alright." Redshell turned and walked into the Everfree "so I take it chrysalis screwed something up and wasn't able to take canterlot? Naturalmente non ha fatto vincere o non saresti qui. cicada how has the hive been for the past few years? Those Idioti still useless? What happened in Canterlot?

@@redshell, Cicada told Redshell all she knew, tho she hadn't seen what had happened inside the castle firsthoof, she'd learned later on. "So basically, it was something that nopony could possibly have predicted. The Hive is unharmed, but there is no question of attempting another invasion for a good while."

@@Pripyat Pony, @@redshell,

Ticktock just stood there listening to the two talk about the hive then desided to speak up a bit "Yes well  for one they were stupid but they were up against the royal guard so it evened things out, in fact they might have one if that crazy magical pules hadn't happened... oh and also maybe we should keep these kinds of conversation to ourselves until we reach some kind of seclusion I don't feel like talking about changeling stuff in the open."

@@Skylord Nexus, "Good idea," Cicada replied. "We ought to only talk about that kind of thing within the Hive Mind. Tick Tock, I'll open up a private channel if you want to talk to me about anything. We really ought to make tracks; we want to find a place to camp before nightfall, if possible. The forest isn't a place to travel thru during darkness."

• 3 weeks later...

@@Pripyat Pony, @@redshell,

After half a day of traveling the group arrived in a small clearing about half way into the Everfree Forest.

As they entered the clearing Ticktock sat on the ground "I...I...I think this is a good place to rest for a bit, I'm exhausted." Ticktock then lay down on his back and relaxed a bit.

@@Skylord Nexus, "Good idea," Cicada replied. She too was tired; it was very difficult, trekking thru the forest. There were paths only a short way into the Everfree; after a while, the paths had petered out so they had had to cut a way thru the undergrowth in order to get anywhere. She unpacked the camping gear and busied herself making a camp fire.

@@Pripyat Pony,

"Cool. I'll pitch up the tent then I guess." Ticktock grabbed the tent and got every piece of it and organised it. Ticktock then began trying to piece the tent together, with little luck, after five minutes Ticktock had managed to tie himself up with the tent and poles. "Um can I get a little help please?"

After successfully getting a camp fire going, Cicada turned in response to Tick Tock's plea to see him tied up with the tent ropes. Unable to suppress a giggle of amusement at the funny sight, Cicada none the less still used her magic to free him and then assemble the tent properly.

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock did a sarcastic laugh and replied to his companion "Yeah yeah very funny." After he had been released Ticktock gave a loud sigh "You know I would have been able to do this if I had my magic and now I'm just a no-body who cant do anything, you don't know how lucky you are Cicada ,being able to use magic and all, I guess through my whole life I kind of took it for granted, I suppose you don't realise how much you need something until it's gone." 

Edited by Skylord Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

@@Skylord Nexus, Cicada gave Tick Tock a comforting hug. "I'm sorry," she replied. "In any case, once we're back at the Hive, I will be able to undo the spell and then you can go back to being a unicorn again. If only it was as simple to change we changelings back into Flutterponies... but I fear that the spell to do it is lost forever."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock hugged Cicada back and nuzzled into her a bit "It's not your fault, you did what you had to do, if anything you did something I can respect it was survival and you did what you must, and trust me when you have the lord of Darkness inside your head you know what you need to do to survive I mean I have surveillance set up all over the castle back at Canterlot heck I even saw you sister replace princess Caden-" Ticktock quickly covered his mouth with both his hoofs in an attempt to stop himself from talking. 

@@Skylord Nexus, "You saw that?" Cicada replied. She sighed heavily. "It doesn't matter, now. That was an act of utter desperation by a Queen in an attempt to try and secure food for her subjects. It really doesn't matter who saw it; it's all over now."

In fact, the spell to restore the Flutterponies was not lost as Cicada feared. There was one creature who had the spell in her possession, a creature that did in fact reside in the forest...

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony,

Suddenly Ticktock's form flashed green as the bat winged Alicorn Ticktock had told Cicada about appeared "My dear girl, in my eyes what your Queen did for her people was admirable and if it makes you feel better know that when I tried to help my people it went a lot worse. I if you can not tell am an Alicorn but I am more precisely a bat pony, a species which even today continues to dwindle in numbers, now I did horrible magical experiments on my own people to help them survive and that did not go well. So chin up and know that you in some way did the right thing... oh and just to embarrass Ticktock the things he loves about you most are your eyes and that he could stair into them all day and the normal he loves you."

Then a flash of green show Ticktock change back however he had an intense blush on his face.

Edited by Skylord Nexus

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Skylord Nexus

"Are you almost done over there? We need to pitch some tents and gather firewood" redshell grabbed the folded tents and sleeping bags "twig, me and you will pitch the tents Ticktock and cicada could you go get the wood please. Innamorati" redshell turned to twig " let's get to work. We don't want to be out at night"