Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To change a changling

Skylord Nexus

It is the day of the royal wedding between Shining Armour Captain of the royal guard and Princess Cadence however as it turns out Princess Cadence has been replaced by the evil Queen of the changelings. Now the changelings are invading Canterlot and the guard have all been defeated there is only one safe place left. It is a tower (most likley a guard tower) it is equip with magical ballista which seem to be holding out against the changelings, but are there really guards in there or is it somepony else.?

(Planning place:  https://mlpforums.com/topic/137897-2-3-person-changling-rp-idea/page-2#entry4096145 )

Edited by NexusBrony2312

This day has been just perfect. The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small. Everypony I'll soon control, every stallion, mare, and foal. Who says a girl can't really have it all?

As Queen Chrysalis gloated over her victory and laughed, her second in command, a changeling mare named Cicada, was about to attack the tower from which somepony was firing at the changeling soldiers.

"Wait here til I call you," Cicada said to her battalion. "I will go in first and find out who is inside, then I will send for you via the Hive Mind."

The changeling then began to climb up the tower as flying would only attract the attention of the markspony inside. Like her Queen, Cicada thought that victory was already theirs and thought that once this tower was dealt with, there would be nopony to oppose her Queen. But unbeknownst to Cicada, things were happening within the royal palace. Princess Cadance and Shining Armour had already joined their horns to power up the shield to save the day for the ponies; this happened just as Cicada called her soldiers in. She had already found out that there was just one pony inside the tower, and called her battalion in to capture him. Breaking down the door, she looked at the pony inside and smirked.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock jumped up from the chair in his bedroom "Apples HOW THE HAY DID YOU GET IN!" yelled Ticktock part in shock ,part in dismay and part in fear. "Well either way i will not let you stupid bugs beat me in my own home!" Ticktock then grabed a spear from the suit of armour he had put in his room for decoration and held it at the changeling hoping that it didn't sense his fear. 

@, Cicada laughed. "Give it up, pony," she said. "You're outnumbered. If you fight us, you cannot win. You would do best to surrender."

The majority of the changelings' magic was limited to magical blasts, but Cicada, as Commander and sister of the Queen, could perform much more sophisticated spells than simple energy blasts. She had practiced and trained her magic for this day; the day of the invasion of Canterlot.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock give a nervouse chuckle "I would never! But honestly i couldnt care less about Canterlot as long as i can continue my work then anypony can rule... But you have interupted me work meaning that you are about to get your flank kicked you over grown bug!" Ticktock then dropped the spear and instead charged his horn up as if to do a powerful spell.

Cicada reacted instantly; she silently, using the medium of the Hive Mind, ordered her soldiers to sneak round the back, and then used her own magic to throw up a protective shield. "You ponies are all the same!" the changeling Commander snarled. "You think that nopony save yourself knows anything!"

• Brohoof 1

Ticktock smirked "Oh on the contrary my dear i know that there are ponies out there who know more then i ever will but i word of advise dont go horn to horn against a unicorn who's special talent is magic and is infact one of the most powerful unicorns around."

Edited by NexusBrony2312

"I wouldn't normally challenge a unicorn, save for one thing," Cicada snapped back. "I'm not alone."

Just then, the soldiers who Cicada had ordered to sneak around the back shot magical blasts thru the window, straight at TickTock. Even if he had had time to throw up a shield, the sheer concentration of the magic blasts due to the vast number of changelings making them, would break it.

"Don't kill him," Cicada ordered her soldiers thru the Hive Mind, unheard by the pony in front of her. "I want him alive."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock cocked an eyebrow at the changeling i bit confused "well i get that there is a whole army out there...!" Then the magical blasts came clattering through the window "Oh that's what you meant." As the blasts hit Ticktock they sent him clattering to the other side of the room and hit the wall. Ticktock then fell to the floor in a lot of pain and quite the bit dazed.

Edited by NexusBrony2312

Cicada smiled in satisfaction as she walked over to the pony that she'd defeated. She tied him up so that he couldn't move, and thought about what she'd do. There was one spell she thought would be perfect for a unicorn who hated changelings, but before she could do anything, the whole world exploded.

In Canterlot Castle, Shining Armour and Princess Cadance rose into the air, their horns touching, and the magical shield was re-activated. All the changelings, save for Cicada who was inside the tower, were expelled from Canterlot in an instant. Cicada was knocked unconscious, and fell in a faint where she stood.

@@Pripyat Pony,

After the blast Ticktock just lay there for an hour or so to allow his strength to come back. When it did he used his magic to free himself from the restraints and walked on over the single changeling left in his home. He then proceeded to bind her wings front legs and back legs together. he then took 'it' down to the bottom of his tower where he put 'it' on the sofa and just sat there staring at 'it'. 

Cicada slowly came back to consciousness, to find herself alone save for the pony she had fought before. She tried to use the Hive Mind to call the other changelings, but they were either out of range, or unconscious so could not receive her call. Cicada felt alone; in her entire life, she had lived hearing the voices of the other changelings inside her head. It was friendly and reassuring and without it, the deathly silence was almost more than she could bear. She said nothing to the pony, now her captor, instead Cicada thought back and tried to remember whether or not she had told the pony that she could perform magic spells as well, and sometimes better, than any unicorn. In relief, she remembered that she hadn't and planned that as soon as she could, she would free herself. Then she would punish this pony fittingly.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock had noticed his prisoner had regained consciousness, he then walked over to her. "I see your awake... You know i could hand you over to the royal guard. But whats the point they are as useless as a chocolate teapot." Ticktock then just sat there staring at the changeling have intrigued and half scared that if he turned away 'it' would jump him. 

"We didn't invade Canterlot just for fun, you know!" Cicada snapped back. "You ponies just don't understand how difficult it is for us. You stand there, exuding self righteousness, just cuz something unforeseen happened and you ended up victorious. None of you ponies ever even try to find out about our history, or anything like that. No, you just hate us and look down on us."

Ticktock's eye began to twitch "Dont make me laugh! Don't speak to me about being looked down upon and being hated! Do you know how hard it is to come from a large village on the outskirts of Equestria where your father expects you to take over and when you leave to follow your dreams he pretty much disowns you! and then, and then! when you start to follow your dreams every damn pony in Canterlot looks down upon you because you aren't from around there and your not rich! My life used to be that when I woke up in the morning I would wonder who would beat me up and how! I don't have a single friend! At least you changelings have each other I have nothing!" 

@, Cicada thought to herself that this was getting interesting. So, all alone, was he? Best to confirm this, fully. "So, you live here all by yourself, then?" she asked. "I would admit that until I woke up here, I didn't know what it felt like to be utterly alone. For my entire life, I have lived with the voices of the Hive. I have lived alongside my sister, who is also my Queen and who hatched beside me in the nursery. This is the first time ever that we have been separated. So what you say does have some truth in it; that within a Hive, one can never be alone."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock calmed down "Yep all alone in this massive tower." Ticktock felt a golt of sypathy for the changeling "Well still i cant let you go... you would kill me. And even if i wanted to let you go the guard would catch you before you could even beat your wings." Ticktock was contemplating over the last part of what the changeling had said about her being the queens sister but he had tried to ignore the fact.

Cicada smiled. This was the time. Her horn glowed with a dark blue aura, and the ropes with which she was tied fell into fine ash as she stood up. "Oh, I don't think they'll catch me," she said. "I won't be alone, for one thing. And neither will you."

Cicada shot a bolt of dark blue magic at TickTock. The spell was one that she had known for a while, but had never had the opportunity to put into practice before now. It was to change a pony into a changeling. The victim would be turned into a soldier changeling and have the power to perform magic blasts but no other magic. It took the last of her love energy, but Cicada was satisfied.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock jumped back as his prisoner got free "Damn i knew i should have used magic serpresent." Ticktock began to back up as the changeling began to use magic. And then with that line "I won't be alone, for one thing. And neither will you." that sent a chill up his spine. As the magic hit him Ticktock jerked back by instinct hitting his head on a shelf and then collapsed onto the floor.

(Time for Wildfire Blaze's introduction post.)

"CELSTIA DAMNIT!!" A silver wrench flies across the workshop, slamming into the wall and clattering to the floor. A frustrated pegasus stands at the opposite side of the room to where the wrench was thrown, a clear look of anger and annoyance on her face.

Wildfire Blaze hadn't had the best of days to begin with. When she went to get breakfast, she noticed she didn't have any milk in her fridge to have with her cereal, and to add insult to injury, when she went to by some, there wasn't any in stock. And now, the propulsion system on her latest project had blown up. Well not literally as there wasn't a big fireball and tons of smoke, there was only a loud bang when she went to fire it up and a large smoke cloud emitting from the exhaust system.

"Now I have to rebuild the whole engine." She says, clearly agnry as she goes and picks up thewrench that lies on the floor near the rear of her project. She then goes to the back of the project and opens up a hatch, exposing said propulaion system. She sighs. "This is gonna be a long day."

Cicada watched as the spell took hold, only making sure that TickTock could not hurt himself any more. That bang on the head had to hurt, she thought, but there was no point in doing anything til the spell was completed. Once it was, she used her magic to raise the head of the now changeling, and waited patiently for him to come round.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ticktock began to wake up he groaned and tried to levitate his pills over to him but to his shock found he couldn't. Suddenly it all came rushing back to him: the invasion, the changeling and the spell. His eyes shot open only to find the very changeling in his face "WHAT DID YOU DO!WHEN I GET MY HOOVES ON YOU I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE HATCHED!"  

"I don't think that would be a very good idea," Cicada replied, smoothly. "You see, I have the advantage here. I think you had better take a look in the mirror before you say something now that you might regret later." Cicada looked around the room and saw a small mirror hanging on the wall. She lifted it off with her magic and levitated it over to where TickTock was so that he could look into it.

@@Pripyat Pony,

"ha oh what are you going to do hypnotise me? And what could you possibly mean by look in a mirr..." Ticktock trailed of as he saw his reflection in the mirror and almost had a heart attack. He looked just like a changeling except with one purple eye "N...no you didn't you couldn't have..." Ticktock then just hung his head in defeat and tears began to well up in his eyes. 

@, "You said that you were alone, and that you envied me cuz in a Hive, I was never alone," Cicada replied. "Well, now you have your wish. And, incidentally, I wouldn't even think of attempting to hoof me over to the royal guard. I might be able to get myself out of trouble, but you won't. Tho as a fellow changeling, I expect that I would take you with me when I escaped. That said, we can rest here for now, but we will have to leave here, soon. I need to get back to the Hive, which is where my sister and the others will be heading."