Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Site Changes!

Ice Princess Silky

Don't panic, lovelies! 

You're going to be seeing some changes and (hopefully ;)) some improvements to the sites as these changes take place. Do not be alarmed if you see things disappear or reappear. It simply means that the site is alive and administration is actively adjusting the site for improvements. Please reach out to me or staff if you have any other further questions in regards to said changes. This is a lovely community and we're happy to oblige, listen or explain <3 

image.png
Click the image for image source 

• Brohoof 4

• This topic was pinned and featured
2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silky the smol Does it have something to do with the fact that we destroyed the last record so much in the thread "Count until a mod posts" that they are planning reprisals? Because this post is kind of SUS. :Daydreaming:

Oh you guys absolutely obliterated the poor mods. An administrator had to jump in to stop it and now the site is broken. Nobody knew that anyone could count past zero! :umad:

Moments ago, Silky the smol said:

Oh you guys absolutely obliterated the poor mods. An administrator had to jump in to stop it and now the site is broken. Nobody knew that anyone could count past zero! :umad:

The story says that Zeus himself came down from Olympus to stop the count. :squee:

If you ever need a stress test on the backend, you know the group of ponies to ask :mlp_smug:

The testing we can provide:

• Counting
  • Counting but Fast
  • Square dancing
  • Counting but VERY FAST

100% Satisfaction! No money back guarantee! :P

32 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Don't panic, lovelies! 

You're going to be seeing some changes and (hopefully ;)) some improvements to the sites as these changes take place. Do not be alarmed if you see things disappear or reappear. It simply means that the site is alive and administration is actively adjusting the site for improvements. Please reach out to me or staff if you have any other further questions in regards to said changes. This is a lovely community and we're happy to oblige, listen or explain <3 

I'll be the first to be serious (for once), what sorts of changes and improvements? :)

9 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I'll summarise. If the site breaks, you can just blame Simon for it. :p

I blame "Dee Dee the Intern". image.gif.ef4a741f53f5c015a7455227c4b2e64e.gif

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'll be the first to be serious (for once), what sorts of changes and improvements? :)

Well, for starters, re-adjusting the RP World! We've got some lovely new staff, new Guidelines and new introduction threads to make to involve the community <3 That's the first step. Other changes are more background stuff you won't even notice. For example @Sir Hugsalowskiis organising the art section that isn't in public view because it's all just technical orderly stuff that needs addressing for comfort and efficiency of our artist commission shops <3  

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Silky the smol said:

Well, for starters, re-adjusting the RP World! We've got some lovely new staff, new Guidelines and new introduction threads to make to involve the community <3 That's the first step. Other changes are more background stuff you won't even notice. For example @Sir Hugsalowskiis organising the art section that isn't in public view because it's all just technical orderly stuff that needs addressing for comfort and efficiency of our artist commission shops <3  

Cool! I know you'll all continue to do an AWESOME job to make MLP Forums an even better place to be! :D

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cool! I know you'll all continue to do an AWESOME job to make MLP Forums an even better place to be! :D

Thank you so much! Your trust and your faith means the world! Always reach out if you have any feedback, ideas or input to share <3 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ah, there are other things, as well. For example, remember how the banners were removed? There are changes in the work in order to make sure things more presentable and lovely. But for now it's just background work along with dev stuff.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Ah, there are other things, as well. For example, remember how the banners were removed? There are changes in the work in order to make sure things more presentable and lovely. But for now it's just background work along with dev stuff.

I get to make more banners for you!? :-D I...I mean, that's cool. :mlp_grin:

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Just a small question... What are those banners you are talking about? :ooh:

I made a Rarity banner for commissions and another banner for Generation 5 discussion. :grin:

3 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

If you ever need a stress test on the backend, you know the group of ponies to ask :mlp_smug:

The testing we can provide:

• Counting
  • Counting but Fast
  • Square dancing
  • Counting but VERY FAST

100% Satisfaction! No money back guarantee! :P

I'm confused by this @Silky the smol.  Does this mean the posts on Forum Games will now numerically count?  

3 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Will you be installing a muffin button? :muffins:

Muffin button? :toldya:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Forgive her, @Treeglow Flicker  always has breakfast’s on her mind. :P

Goodness. I'm reconsidering the suggestion as I wish not to have her try to eat it, if applied D:

• Brohoof 2

UPDATE REGARDING RP SECTIONS

As of now we have restored the Roleplay World to its previous state. If You encounter any issues with it - reach out to me :rarity:

I am also happy to announce new date for Roleplay World update. Said date is...

*drum rolls*

July 3rd, 10 AM eastern time!

Thank You so much for patience and I hope everypony has absolutely amazing day today! 

Ps. remember... this is reaction I expect from You when new Roleplay World is finally up :toldya: 

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Silky the smol said:

Muffin button? :toldya:

Yep!

Muffin button. :)

Don't you sometimes log into the forums and sometimes wish "Gosh. I wish there was a button or link that I could click on that could give me a muffin right about now." Push the button and BLAM! Instant muffin on your desk! Seriously, why waste time on A.I when science could be working towards more such worthy endeavours? They can put Celestia's sister on the moon against her will, but they can't give me a button that creates instant muffins? Goku got to have a muffin button in DBZ abridged. Why can't I? The fact that it is fiction should not get in the way of whimsical desire! Reality can't always have its own way, dang it! :yeahno:

And with that. My pointless contribution to the thread ends and on a more serious and related on topic note, I hope all the forum improvements go well. :kirin:

Even if there doesn't get to be a muffin button. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1