Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there everypony!

Busker

I'm 12, Swedish and I like ponies.

My absolute favourite pony is Sweetie Belle. SHE'S JUST SO CUTE!

I don't really have a favourite episode, as that'd be INCREDIBLY hard to pick, but out there are Canterlot Boutique,

Twilights Kingdom, Hurricane Fluttershy and all CMC episodes.

I don't like to brag, but I must adress that I am wise beyond my years. It's the truth, but I don't like talking about it, as it makes me feel snobby, selfish and self-centered. :/

I can relate to the CMC a lot, since I'm very young, and subject to many of the problems they face.

I hope I can enjoy myself in these forums!

:):D :D :D
Also, I'm super into music and am hoping to perhaps, just maybe get a record deal in the future!

Edited by Busker
  • Brohoof 8

Hello, @Busker! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this wonderful community of ponies and I hope you have an awesome being here and enjoy it! :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Thanks :) This is the one place where I can just be myself. I enjoy this community to bits!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). Don't be afraid of jumping in :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

sig-4095986.sig-4095787.sig-4094367.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4095787.sig-4094367.sig-4093723.sig-

Thanks man! I really do appreciate it! :)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here is very friendly, and this is a very active community. :)

Don't hesitate to explore all the different subsections!

I agree, Sweetie Bell is super adorable!

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Busker! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard! :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

hello =)=) its nice to meet you =)=) welcome here in this happy MLP pony community of friends and pony friends =)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy time here meeting all the pony people in this community and enjoy the happy pony time here with all the friends =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 2

Wow in this forum they are so many Rainbow Dash fan :blink:  ! Anyway, welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! :D I wish you have an awesome time in here!  B) And what is sweden? (if i type this last question, sorry, the Google translate is the flawy :P )

Edited by Telferi
  • Brohoof 1