Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

;) Welcome to the Official Search for a New Life RP! ;)

Link to OCC-Searching: http://mlpforums.com...for-a-new-life/

Rules:
- Follow all Mlpforum rules
-No bullying .
-Keep swearing at the most minimum.
-Use grammar and spelling as accurate as possible.

Characters:
PinkieLuna--Zarely
Midnight Moon--Midnight Moon
Strong Hooves-- Cloud Chaser
Peep-- Jasmin Long
TotalOverFlow--Draft
Dragonshy--Dragonshy
PinkieDaShy--Waves
Shankveld-Lovely
-Narutartedscum--StarrySky
-Dissonance-Dissonance
-Electrobolt-Electrobolt

We are going to start on the morning when we are leaving our homes our meet up point is in Ponyville ( If you don't live there).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zarely opened her eyes."Finally I leave, in search for my new home" She thought. She got on her saddle and put some precious things in it. She opened the door of her house and went to the meeting point in Ponyville. "I wonder what kinds of friends I will make in the journey and where are we going to end up in." She thought again. Edited by pinkieluna
  • Brohoof 1

Midnight streached his wings, and body "well, today is going to be fun, wonder what adventures were gonna have." midnight looked at the cloud that had been his home for the night, like so many before.

He gathered up all his items, including his bow and arrow, then smiled floating down to the meeting point seeing zarely already there.

"HI!" he smiled and waved, planting all four hooves on the ground, "this is kinda exciting isnt it?"

Cloud was flying through the air, a smile on his face as he went to the meeting area. "New home, new adventures!" he said to himself. He looked down and saw a green mare. "She must be heading to the meeting point" he muttered. He flew down and landed next to her, "Hey" he said with a smile.

(edited)

" Midnight Moon! It sure is exciting! I can't wait for the rest of the ponies get here!" she said with a smile. " I wonder who we are going to meet and where we'll end up! By the way why do you want to go searching for a new place?" She saw anothe pony flying he seemed to be coming to the meeting point. "Hey!" she called out." Are you coming to the meeting point?"

Edited by pinkieluna

midnight chuckles, this mare could talk a mile a minute, reminding him of a certain pink party pony, "new life, where somepony doesn't know about my...." he coughed "sketchy history, and mabey a place with some bow competitions," he smiled with glee "it'll be fun and i enjoy adventure."

he looked over noticing cloud, "Heya cloud."

(i just assume this group of friends know each other? XD)

Edited by Midnight Moon

(edited)

Zarely was startled by a pony teleporting there. Her startleness calmed down in a second. " So we got Jasmin, Midnight, Cloud, and me! We're missing some ponie aren't we?" Zarely said. She started walking around impatient to go. " So Cloud and Jasmin why do you want to go to a new place, I want to go because of no reason in particular in reality."

Edited by pinkieluna

Galloping toward the group with papers flying out of his stuffed satchels was a dull orange pegasus.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" he shouted as he approached, a quill in his mouth, "sorry I'm late! I'm awful with directions..."

Bundles of papers and scrolls were tucked under his wings and he worked to stuff them back into his satchels.

Once finished he looked around at the group with a satisfied look on his face.

"Hey guys! Uh...ah heh," he chuckled nervously, "sorry, I'm really bad with names too..."

Edited by TotalOverflow

"i imagine many trees, rivers, grass, that sort of thing, though if we go anywhere near stalliongrad, i wanna stop by, visit somepony i know that lives over there." looks over at draft chuckleing "got enough papers there friend?"

Edited by Midnight Moon

Draft gave the dark pony an awkward smile while slipping his quill into his satchel.

"Uh, Midnight, right?" he said, "I've never been to Stalliongrad before...I've heard it's a pretty rough place to travel through."