Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

midnight rolled his eyes, "i can hit a target 100 yards away, yet i cant see a bucking tree in front of my face." he laughed, "how you been electro?"

he turned to draft, "here, ill take that, check my saddlebag, i think i have a box." taking the lantern in his teeth, he lifted the flap on his saddlebag.

Edited by Midnight Moon

smiles as the lantern lights immiedietly, "now we have our light source for the moment, lets get this show on the road." turns back to the everfree, "and make with the adventures, wave goodbye to ponyville ponies, were not going to be seeing it for a long time."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Electrobolt turned around to take one last look at Ponyville, as he thought, *Well... This is it... My first big step into the wide, open world... Goodbye, Ponyville... Bye mom, bye dad...* After that, he turned around, ready to go.

smiles and trots further in, looking back pieriodically making sure everypony is still with him, "didnt have much of a house back in ponyville anyway, but ponyville was still home." he smiled, "anyway, umm, electro, watch out over there, devils root, dont get those thorns stuck in your hooves or this will be a very, very short trip."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Electrobolt nodded as he was careful to watch out for more of the devils root that Midnight mentioned. He certainly didn't want his first few steps outside of Ponyville to be the last steps he made on his journey, after all.

"So we are all ready to go, is everypony here? If somepony is missing we'll meet them over at Canterlot. So let's get going!" She started trotting forward.

YO , WERE TAKING THE LONGCUT!" midnight yelled "THROUGH THE EVERFREE, COME ON!"

midnight looked back at electro, "had a bad expeirence a couple years back beacuse of devils root," he shudders "wasnt pretty."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Taking a deep breath, Draft glanced around the dimly lit entrance to the Everfree Forest. Even in the morning's light it looked little more than a tangled mass of frightening shadows.

"I'm ready," he said at last.

(I guess everyone's gone to bed. This is fun, I look forward to our next session! Maybe tomorrow morning while we wait for the new episode? ;) )

(OOC: I'm still awake :P But yeah, maybe we can do this while waiting for the new ep too... Assuming I'm awake by then XD )

Electrobolt looked at Midnight and slightly nervously asked, "Um... What happened...?" Then he heard Cloud and looked over, seeing him just rush in. He chuckled as he noticed Cloud was charging into the forest. "Oh Cloud..." he whispered to himself, still chuckling as he returned his attention to what was around him.

(im still awake as well, im just lurking a bit,)

"oh, the devils root? yeah, i was trying to patch things up with Applejack,we had kinda, said some things, to each other, that we both regret," he smiles and looks around, "we were talking, and suddenly i fell unconsous, next thing i knew i was in fluttershys home, with pain in my hooves, next i was taken to twilights, beacuse, well, you know, shes booksmart,"

he turns back and smiles, "zecora was there, and bobtails your uncle i end up in the hospital."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Lovely shuttered as she got some mud of her hooves, "well I've learned I don't like getting dirty!" Lovely laughed to herself. Lovely listened to Midnight's story, "wow that's crazy! I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't had some sort of adventure in the Everfree forest."

"The devils root did that to you...?" Electrobolt responded, surprised. He then thought, *Wow... Now I really have to watch my step...* He was more cautious this time as he made sure not to step on any thorns of the devils root now.

Midnight chuckles as he dodges a vine "yeah, but it was alot worse because i stepped in a whole patch of them, they covered my hooves." smiling they come upon a small pond, "hey, i remember this place, its where i found fluttershy after gilda made her cry, i found her here."

Upon mentioning Gilda, Electrobolt let out a sigh. "I can remember that..." he said, still ticked off about how Gilda mistreated the ponies, especially Fluttershy. "So she came here, huh...? Must be a peaceful section of the forest, then..."

(OOC: Ok, I'm off for the night. Will return in the morning though)

"I won't get lost, or hurt as long as I'm surrounded with so many wildlife experts." Lovely gagged at the underside of her hoof. Lovely tried wiping her dirty hoof on some nearby wet grass. Lovely flipped her hair back and let out a sigh, it's times like these she wished she had wings.