Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you leave behind your current life for a new one

Sunshower Raindrops

Would you leave behind your current life for a new one  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Would you leave behind your current life to live ANYWHERE you want. (In anywhere I mean ANYWHERE fake or real place)

• Yes most definitely!
    • Never!!!
    • Maybe...

When I was in my late teens I would have traded my old life for a buck-fifty in recyclable cans, but things changed and I’m happy with the life I have now. I guess, in a way, I did trade my life back then for the one I live now because everything changed in my early twenties. Right now I wouldn’t trade for anything. I’m mildly addicted to my job, I have a good home life and people I care about. I’m good.  

Oh wait a tic. Anywhere? Anything? Okay, I'll trade. (I really want to be a cartoon character and live in a cartoon world).  

• Brohoof 1

All I would want to keep is my boyfriend. With him, I would definitely leave all else of my "life" behind. My life as it currently is, is one of no real value or meaning. A non-existent pixel in a world I am not meant for. 

I guess I would like to live in a cartoon world while keeping my current life; I would never trade my family, and my studies, to anything really. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, no. I do complain a lot, but leaving everything behind to start from scratch would mean making all the things I've overcome worthless. I don't think I could do that.

Yes and no. Yes, because if it meant I could start anew as the woman I rightfully should have been, by all means. However, if that also meant undoing everything I've learned and overcome up til this point, nah. While my life sucks most of the time, I do have things I wouldn't want to give up like my love for things in IT and my PC big box collection.

• 4 years later...

I could never move far away from my family. While this neighborhood is a million times better than the old one sometimes I do wake up to gunshots still. While physically I know I can’t do much my family members are getting older. I wanna be there for them, especially in the case that god forbid something does happen. Other than Christian’s who want to try to save me, for the most part how I dress deters people off. People don’t wanna mess with the goth chick. Should push come to shove I’m ready to fight though.

So no I wouldn’t restart my life and go somewhere else. My family’s here.

• 2 months later...

I believe in past life and karma resurrection.. I also  believe that it’s possible that my dreams do share fragments of my old life memories. As much as I want to start a fresh new life, my new life may be just a repeat of my old past life and so forth. Until I complete my “mission life goal” whatever that is. I believe we each have a unique individual contract after being created and we must fulfill that contract. When we die and do not fulfill that- as “punishment” we have to relive again until we get it right. Earth is Hell for us to relive over and over… but it can also be a good thing depending if we learn how to live our life to the fullest here. For me personally I feel I have lived for quite a while now, I still feel I’m stuck in wondering what I should do or can do. Honestly despite of the goods I have - I overall think my life is a curse. 

No, I don't think so. I'm quite OK here and would not want unforseen consequences. They say "grass is always greener on the other side". This applies both to real and fictional places. 

Any fictional place that is interesting to watch/read about is likely a crappy place to live. 

That being said, if I could go to pretty much a copy of the real world, but become immortal and get a lot of money, I think I would do it.