Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you leave behind your current life for a new one

Sunshower Raindrops

Would you leave behind your current life for a new one  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Would you leave behind your current life to live ANYWHERE you want. (In anywhere I mean ANYWHERE fake or real place)

• Yes most definitely!
    • Never!!!
    • Maybe...

I want to go to Equestria - but only when I die. I still have some things left to do, and my life isn't all bad. There are still some things that make it worthwhile to me, like family and Grand Theft Auto.

*hugs* for all y'all who'd leave it all behind.  

Myself, I'm happy with my life, but wouldn't mind a change in scenery/realities if I could bring friends and family with.

A lot of life is about outlook and perspective.  It's easy to be sad on a cloudy day.  I like to remind myself that the sun is still shining brightly and the sky still a beautiful blue just above those clouds.  Throughout our lives, we all experience some dark and cloudy days, some more than others.  It's easy to fall into the trap of focusing on the clouds and forgetting the beauty that still exists all around us in our lives.

As much as i would like to leave everything behind and go live off in a fantastical land where i wouldnt have to worry about things, theres just a part of me that just cant go. I'm happy with the things that i have, the friends that ive made, the future maybe unpredictable, but im making sure it'll be an enjoyable one :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, maybe. It depends on the situation. I'm pretty happy with my current life. But if it were something incredibly awesome, then heck yes!

If it's someplace cool *cough*Equestria*cough*, then totally! Otherwise, I'm staying right here with my stocked pantry, bed and television within a 50 meter radius.

I probably wouldn't. I can't say I am happy with my life, but everywhere you move, you'll always find some problems. It's been a long time since I pointed at someone and said: "I wanna live his life." for the last time. No, it is fine as it is.

I would want the option to if my life went down the drain. Like I am starving, sick, out on the streets, and pretty much dying alone I would want a way out into another life. Right now how my life is I don't think I could part with it for any other reason except for that. I got some great friends, the fandom, some nice shows that I am still able to watch, and a few things to still keep me entertained. Even if I don't have a job or any irl friends where I have moved to at least I still have the people I have met online and the fandom. Also I am not sure I would want to wake up another person with an entirely different likings and the what not. I can deal with a personality change sure but I would still be able to like games, music, art, anime, ponies, and the other small things the same.  If I could keep what I like then sure and I was in the situation that I mentioned then sure. I don't see a reason not to.

(edited)

I come from a city, I dated a girl who lived in the countryside and it confirmed my desire to pack it all up and escape to the countryside one day. The only thing preventing me would be my younger siblings whom I would find very hard to leave behind.

But really, my life may not be perfect but its by no means the worst either and so perhaps all I would like to change is my scenery and take my life with me there. :)

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Starting a new life?

I am working on it.

I am doing my best to be a happy pony here.

I wish to learn my art to make money from it as soon as humanely possible.

Move away from home and my pointless day job and put my imagination to use.

Maybe make friends too.

This world is pretty nice actually, if you have money.

-_-

Starting a new life in a new world?
That would be really awesome!

It would be great to meet characters, be important and have adventures.

I don't feel belong to this world. I'm just an outcast and a loser.

:okiedokielokie:

But hey. Imagine mapping Equestria etc.

I think it would be really great.

I would give up my human body too.

Edited by KoGy

It depends if I had any knowledge of this other life. I'd quite like pre-determined knowledge, but then that'd become a problem of whether I could live a new determined life. Essentially it'd be a dangerous utopia of my own paradise, but perhaps it's something I am willing to do. X]

Usually if the answer to a question like this is 'yes' it's a sign of a depressed life. Then again we can't just smile blissfully and continuously say "I'm happy" to everything in life. Some struggles should thus have value.

Hell no!

I'm fairly smart, get good grades, good at programming, and a well-respected person. I defiantly wouldn't ever want to give up me life for a new one, I like everything the way it is. :)

That depends, if I have something to live for in my old life or if my old life is not worth it anymore.

I wouldn't want to leave my old life since I have friends and family that I'll never see again if I decide to create a new life for myself although with a new life, I have a chance to carve my own path and do what I believe is right for myself and do what my heart feels that I should do best in life.

No. I've got good grades, my family and friends are supportive, I have Jesus... I'm good, thank you. Unless we could all move to a different house. This one's okay, but sometimes wasps get in somehow.

Depends on how much of my current life I'm leaving behind. I would love to get away from the place I'm living now and into a place with a better job market. Also away from family because I would really prefer my past not to clash with my future. I'd have already moved away if I could find a job.

I'd change this world instead of starting in a new one. I'd put pokemon in this one and do something pokemon trading and dating and when I got tired, I'd push my emergency button I made in the beginning just in case and wipe out the pokemon population. Don't worry, they'll all go into my video game. No harm done to the pokemon. Though my game might crash. Might.

• 5 years later...