Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

midnight looked between all the ponies in the group, "so, we head towards the everfree?"

(id be grateful if someone could take control of midnight for 6 hours, just look at his profile for his personality, if someone does, you win a billion internets from me.)

Edited by Midnight Moon

(I could take control of Midnight if you like, I'll try to keep him as in character as I can but he'll probably stay quiet for most of it so I don't mess anything up :P )

Draft swallowed and took a step forward.

"So, we're goin-AHEM" his voice cracked and he cleared his throat, "We're going to go into the Everfree Forest? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Lovely covered her mouth with her hoof, "oh you poor little angel!" She exclaimed. Lovely walked over to Jasmin and embraced her in a hug, causing Jasmin to drop her book.

Lovely glanced back at Cloud Chaser, "I'd love to go, I think we all should go together!" Lovely smiled at the other ponies waiting for their approval.

"I'm up for it," said Midnight, patting the bow on his back, "I'm ready in case we run into any monsters."

Draft chuckled weakly.

"Monsters?" he asked, "I mean, I've heard stories about the Everfree, but..." He shook his head and stood tall. "Well, it's not an adventure without danger, I suppose. Besides," he pulled out his quill, tucking it behind his ear, "if I ever want to write about that forest I better know what it's like."

Edited by TotalOverflow

(and im back XD)

"well, come on then lets go in." he chuckled and started singing, "we got a little convoy rockin' thru the night

Yeah we got a little convoy aint she a beautiful sight." he giggles softly,

Edited by Midnight Moon

Biting his lip, Draft followed Midnight as the black pony trotted toward the forest. He looked around the town of Ponyville and watched as sleepy ponies began to leave their homes and mill about.

"So, uh, Midnight," he asked, "You've lived here a long time, huh? What are the ponies here like? I mean, I know of a few of them, like the Elements of Harmony and of course Rainbow Dash..." Draft trailed off and shook himself. "Er, but what's the rest of the town like?"

their all nice," midnight smiled back, "although they took awhile getting used to me."

he looked back and smiled noticing applejack, "some more then others, my history was a little sketchy, so i had a bad experience or two, but they came around eventually."

smiling he turned back to the forest "espically after the bow compititon a few years back, it surprised alot of ponies that i even entered,"

Draft fought and failed to hide a snicker.

"I haven't spent much time around you ponies yet," he said, still grinning a little, "we just met for the first time the other day when we decided to make this journey, right? But you all seem pretty cool."

rubs his nose "uggh, i swear trees have something against me, i mean just a month ago i broke my wing on one."

says it like its happened before, he shakes his head and continues on, "this is gonna be fun, as long as something dosnt happen to anypony."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Lovely follows the rest of the ponies to the edge of the forest. It's too dark to see very far in and an eerie fog is drifting out of it. Lovely gulped, "so which one of you is brave enough to take the first steps?"

"Wait for me!!!" called out a voice from behind the group that was moving. A young, lime-green colt was hurrying as fast as he could to catch up to the group. As soon as he caught up, Electro stopped to catch his breath. "I... I'm sorry... I'm late..." he spoke between breaths. "I had some things to do, and... I seem to have lost track of time..."

(OOC: I hope this is alright... :/ )

Draft dug around in his satchel.

"I think I have a lantern in here somewhere...."

Looking up he saw the recent arrival and pulled out his scroll instead, making another mark. "Oh, uh, hi, Electro, right?"

Edited by TotalOverflow

Letting out a slight chuckle, Electrobolt said, "Trees again, Midnight?" He then looked over to Draft and nodded at him. "That's right, and you're Draft, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yeah," the orange pegasus replied, tucking his scroll back in his bag and returning to his search for his lantern, "well, my full name is Rough Draft, but I just go by Draft. Ah, here it is!"

Rattling and clinking in his teeth Draft pulled out a red lantern, the candle inside half worn away. Draft's pleased expression fell quickly. "Oh darn it, I forgot matches."