Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Midnight Sparkle vs Which Mane 6 Member (not Twilight)?

MLPFiMBrony2232

Midnight Sparkle vs Which Mane 6 Member (sans Twilight) More Epic Battle  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Which member of the Mane 6 other than Twilight do you think has the most potential for an epic 1 on 1 battle against the evil Midnight Sparkle?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

After watching Friendship Games I'm considering writing a fanfic about Twilight Sparkle in the ponyverse transforming into Midnight Sparkle and that there would be fight scene between her and a member of the Mane 6. So I'm curious which member of the Mane 6 (excluding Twilight of course) do you think would be the has the most potential for an EPIC 1 on 1 Battle  against Midnight Sparkle. Just vote above to decide who you think would be the best candidate to have an epic fight scene against Midnight Sparkle to try and free her from the darkness.

Sorry, I just hate when people mention Smile HD. Uggh! It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

Now THAT I get. I'm pretty confident that Pinks has a lot of tricks up her sleeve though, especially since she can pop up quite literally anywhere and move extremely fast.

I doubt any would beat Midnight considering how powerful she is...she's formed from Twilight...the ELEMENT OF MAGIC!

I didn't ask who could beat Midnight Sparkle. I asked which member of the Mane 6 aside from Twilight would be the most likely candidate to have a 1 on 1 battle against Midnight that would be epic even if they lost to her.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232

I didn't ask who could beat Midnight Sparkle. I asked which member of the Mane 6 aside from Twilight would be the most likely candidate to have a 1 on 1 battle against Midnight that would be epic even if they lost to her.

Oh...sorry lol

I would say AppleJack