Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

N.I.T.R.O.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was searching on google for forums,when I came across this group of pony websites.I was extremely excited! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

That all came thanks to a special episode. The name I have unfortunately forgotten.

Hello everyone. I'm Dashner. I am very glad I found this forum.

My hobbies are geocaching, music. and everything in nature.

I like to hear your reaction! :)

greetings Dashner!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum Dashner, I love your OC's tail xD

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here in such an awesome community like this. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to have lots of fun here and enjoy it. B) If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Dashner! ^.^     :) Happy to have you aboard! Me and my brother geocache as well! :D Have you found a lot? I have not found many myself but it is fun to do. :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4120943.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :lol:

Thanks! greetings Dashner

Hi there Dashner! ^.^     :) Happy to have you aboard! Me and my brother geocache as well! :D Have you found a lot? I have not found many myself but it is fun to do. :3

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

I found 80 geocaches! :pinkie:That's a good start.

• Brohoof 6

hi =)=)=) how are you today my friend =)=)=) welcome to the happy forum of ponies and pony friends =)=) I hope your time here is happy and you meet many ponies and friends in the forum =)=) if you have question feel fre to ask =)=)=) YAAYY =)

• Brohoof 5

Hey Dashner! Welcome to MLP Forums where people hang out and talk about ponies! You'll have a great time here and you'll make new friends! If you have any questions, everypony would be more than happy to answer.

2247-welcome-my-little-pony-rainbow-dash

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

hi =)=)=) how are you today my friend =)=)=) welcome to the happy forum of ponies and pony friends =)=) I hope your time here is happy and you meet many ponies and friends in the forum =)=) if you have question feel fre to ask =)=)=) YAAYY =)

it goes very well with me. thanks for asking! :lol:

• Brohoof 2