Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Lol yeah, that would probably help. Thank you!  :lol:   I was kinda wondering what I should be doing, what with my character being in unfamiliar territory and all. :D

Well I'll be happy to, just pick whoever you want to interact with :P

• Brohoof 2

Well I'll be happy to, just pick whoever you want to interact with :P

Well, I'm not exactly sure just yet...just read Tyra's profile and it seems that she and my character would get along pretty well, but I don't know if she's available. :D

Strix, Bonbon, Cloud Chaser and our new arrival are available to interact with, just so everyone knows :P

These are all characters that you control in the RP, correct?

Edited by IndigoStarstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Right :P I have some more but they're tied up at the moment :lol:

Well, my OC can get along well enough with anypony, but he usually gets around by flying, so probably either Cloud Chaser or Strix? :rarity:  LOL, sorry, I'm really bad at making decisions!

Edited by IndigoStarstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my OC can get along well enough with anypony, but he usually gets around by flying, so probably either Cloud Chaser or Strix? :rarity:  LOL, sorry, I'm really bad at making decisions!

Go with anyone you like dude ;)

Go with anyone you like dude ;)

I guess I'll go with Cloud Chaser.  My OC doesn't have any friends at the moment, and no offense to Strix, but he doesn't seem like the friendliest griffon ever.  That being said, I'm sure he and Lightning Blade will cross paths eventually...

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll go with Cloud Chaser.  My OC doesn't have any friends at the moment, and no offense to Strix, but he doesn't seem like the friendliest griffon ever.  That being said, I'm sure he and Lightning Blade will cross paths eventually...

You're a good judge of character :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured,

Um... Falza actually attempted the spell beast channeling when >-Nightingale jumped vertically up in the air, catching it as she rose.-<

so I dont know how Nightingale places a black orb on his head, before getting hit by his dragon.

(Sorry for the wait... forum errors)

@@Fractured,

Um... Falza actually attempted the spell beast channeling when >-Nightingale jumped vertically up in the air, catching it as she rose.-<

so I dont know how Nightingale places a black orb on his head, before getting hit by his dragon.

(Sorry for the wait... forum errors)

Sorry; wasn't really clear on that. I'll edit. :lol:

No problem... its kinda mainly my fault not implying more straight details.

No problem. So, are we assuming that Nightingale didn't take the actions that occurred after that? Because right now, she's standing behind Falza, which means the Beast Channeling would be headed for his direction.