Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sign out and other options not showing.

TigerGeekGuy

So I've been having a problem with the site for a while now. It seems that the "Sign out" option by the profile name is missing. Sometimes, when the page first loads it'll show up for less than a second and then completely disappear.

As well as the other options such as shortcuts to content I have participated in.

On some forums, neither show up at all.

I have tried clearing out my cookies, cache, and everything else, disabling my extensions, and restarting my browser. I have also tried switching browsers entirely, but it persists. I waited to see if this may have been reported by others and have searched for this topic already. I checked the Throne Room forum to see if this was an update to the site. I have no idea what this could be. When I first registered, the sign out and other options were clearly visible, but have not been for about two weeks now.

Help?

Edited by AnotherTigerGeekGuy

I just impersonated your user in order to find out if this was a forum or client problem (browser), and the sign out button shows for me.

My guess would be that you've recently installed a browser addon, or something else, that is interfering with the area.

If you are logged into the site while in another browser, does it persist? If you are using chrome, open up an incognito window and log into the forums, does it still persist?

(edited)

@

Yes, it still persists. I have tried using Firefox instead of Chrome and it persists in that browser as well. I have also tried opening up an Incognito window and it persists there, too.

I think that just may be how the site works, it seems as though all those options have been condensed into the "more" button. Apologies.

Edited by AnotherTigerGeekGuy