Make up a fun rumor about the pony above. (Please keep it somewhat nice!)

That Guy with the CMB

I heard the rumour that azbat secretly loves batpony OC's because they all look the same

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•

its to be heard in the legends book (same book where to legend of the mirror pool was found) that Cresent Light enjoys looking a bunch of city lights from really far away (and from a high vantage point too)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Has ate cupcakes that were actually made by pinkie pie before, and even knew she made them xD :D

edit; typoes xD

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

He's actually fluttershy

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I heard it on the grapevine that @Crescent Light runs a very successful croissant bakery in southern France.  They only do croissants; hence the name "Crescent's Croissants."  A name that's only relevant until they change their user name.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I heard of a rumour that Ziggy and Angelbaby has kidnapped Rainbow Dash 3 months ago and has punished her to the point where she has Stockhome Syndrome

Work's at sugar cube corner and REALLY doesn't like it :o

Aka "LadyPKchu".

(edited)

Is really flutterbat

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Is fluttershy's son :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Is related to fluttershy in some way that might be mensioned in a future episode o.o

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

i heard it that PinkuRiku gets that sparkly effect every time they eat Rarity's gems

• Brohoof 1