Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make up a fun rumor about the pony above. (Please keep it somewhat nice!)

That Guy with the CMB

(edited)

I heard Techno comes from a land far away from Equestria where Alicorns are naturally born.

Oops, Lunar beat me to the response. So for her, I heard she's faster than she looks.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

I heard Wiiguy tried to jail brake a Nintendo switch using a wifi router package related hack but it really did backfire on him. Not only did it break the switch but it will also break any Nintendo console he connects to the home internet network so that really is an EPIC FAIL!!!

BTW Lunar I'm actually going to go to Universal studios here in Singapore tomorrow! :) 

(edited)

Scruffy embodies the fabled "third gender". What is the third gender? It will forever remain Scruffy's little secret :o

The world may never know~

@Arid_Blitz, Gah! You sniped me Q.Q And here I thought i would be able to properly recover form all the Ebay-related trauma I have suffered Q.Q

Arid prefers his coffee the same way he likes his women: https://youtu.be/eJo0C71lO8o?t=1m9s

Edited by K.Rool Addict
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I heard that Scruffy tried to steal Princess Celestia's favourite MR ZING toilet brush. But it ended quite badly as the toilet brush is one of those things that nobody is allowed to touch other than herself. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1