spoiler Where to take Diamond Tiara's character from here

Buck Testa

Does anypony here still hate Diamond Tiara? I hear that a lot from the Brony community.

What do you think this is going to mean for her haters now? She was the most dispised character on the show despite her being one of my favorites. Now she is redeemed herself with the BEST EPISODE EVER!! I think this may almost replace Pinkie Pride as my favorite episode.

Also, NO NO NO NO!

MLP was stated a year ago that it will last for 9 seasons. We are on season 5, we still have 4 more seasons to go before G4 comes to an end.

We still have plenty to deal with. There is the Pre Mane six era, why Celestia cannot use the elements of harmony and required replacements for herself. TONS of previous older bad guys. The return of both Crysalis and Sombra, WHO sombra actually is or was. Not to mention any other super innovative / Dark historical parks of their world.

Saddle Arabia, and wars that might be going on. The return of Starlight, Rainbow Dash officially being in the Wonderbolts, The return of Shadow Bolts.

There is so much else to this world that they are only at the half way mark.

Edited by Twilight Frost

The show's lasted over 100 episodes, and we're getting a movie for god's sake. And you still want more? There's only so many stories that can be told with the same characters and setting.

There is plenty they can do, I could list off like 40 episode ideas off the top of my head that could work in the show. I just don't see them just ending it and relying on just merchandise, It just doesn't make sense to me.

I've also only been watching all this for a little over a year, so I'm not exactly feeling how it could end like the veterans who've been viewing it for 5 years. It seems way to quick for me, especially with all they can do with it.   

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to feel like a broken record here. The G4 BRAND ends at 2019. The show will most likely end before then. The people who work on the show have a history of ending their shows on their own terms. And considering all the story arcs being wrapped up as of late, as well as various staff members leaving, it's safe to say that they're ending FiM with the movie. That would leave 2018 for Hasbro to liquidate the G4 brand.

The show's lasted over 100 episodes, and we're getting a movie for god's sake. And you still want more? There's only so many stories that can be told with the same characters and setting.

They never even said the brand itself was ending in 2019 they just said that they plan on continuing it for another 5 years. They could decide to continue. Theirs plenty of stories they haven't done yet. But I do think its a possibility that the show could be ending soon because they are ending story arcs in this season. At first I was doubting but I think its a possibility now that it might end with season 6 and the movie. But really, we will have to see season 6 before we can confirm that.