Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Undertale: just almost finished/finished first playthrough *spoilers*

Lil Pip

I cannot handle.

I heard there were multiple endings and yada yada, I heard you cannot pacifist the final boss, and a few other spoilers if its your first time playing through.

So I'm like yeah, reach Toriel, reach her death, I noticed one frog said I could spare people whose names are yellow, so I thought I missed it, reloaded the game. Tried sparing her a bit. Couldn't. Some feels.

Then Flowey is like you killed her multiple times and didn't even try sparing her! You are disgusting!

And I'm like ok I know he is a villain but still. Then I went the rest of the game with mixed feels. 

Played to the seemingly final boss in one day, high tension because of Mettaton and and the monsters saying the history of the king's son somehow got to me. 

And so, kill the boss. Then, try starting the next game.

FLOWEY. I was already tense from sitting through all those feels then Flowey just goes full 5 dimensional compared to everyone else and takes a treacherous dump on me. 

I just shut it off there. I have alot of visual attention and his Tsundere lets say buckin vines constantly shooting out was distracting and tense enough then it had a dozen other things going on at the same time to ruin your concentration and I didn't think it was possible. So I went and checked it out on youtube. Apparantly it is solveable, with like, savestates? I'm assuming z x c do it?

#cannotdeal need a break *lays on ground with smoke rising from my body like I was in an anime explosion (more specifically like from those megaman legends games)*

Hi @Lil Pip,

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

Undertale is an amazing game though.

• Brohoof 1