Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has a teacher who is a brony/Pegasister

Emopettingzoo

Not that I am aware of, I did mention the double standards revolving around bronies and gender roles in this paper for English class and I didn't reveal that I am into ponies but it is clear that I know about it. When I got the paper back one of the things he wrote was asking me if I saw the brony documentary so while it dosen't clearly indicate that he is one, it does indicate that he knows about them and dosen't seem to have a problem with them.

I must congragulate your teacher for her courage.I dont think many teachers who has enough guts to share their MLP love with students clearly.If you want to ask me i havent had a brony teacher yet my friend =) '''

Lucky you! None of my teachers seem to enjoy FiM nor ever mentioned about it (either because they have never seen it or they think it's for young girls). Sad.

I'm even certain that I'm the only person in my campus who enjoys this show this much (except for once I saw a lad wearing brony shirt; I was fluttered)! There's no one around me who shares the similar spirit and they think I'm weird. But fine, I've expected that.

I have one teacher who doesn't mind the show but don't really watch it. Like she got a drinkbottle from my classmates and it had Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle! It was funny as! I love my teacher so much. :)