Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Policing the new equestria empire

swordsman

““To you know zis man?” a pony with a German accent asks a bouncer at the door of the bar holding up her iPhone. He looks at the photo on her iPhone of a 20-something light skinned  African American male and points to a man at the bar wearing a safari shirt, cargo pants and a duty belt.  As she gets closer she sees he is with a group of sheep talking and having a beer with them.   “Supervisory Special Egent Hafael?” she asks him. “I am off duty and have fun with my friends.” he says without turning around. “The chief esk me to come get yoa, zere is a problem.”  She said over the perverted cat calls she is getting from some of the other patrons.  He turns around and he sees a young pony dressed as a school girl.  He puts his beer down and tell the bar tender to make sure his friends get home safe and leaves with the mare.  At the station he goes into the waiting chief’s office and closes the door. “Angel of darkness, I see you met your new partner.  We got word from the United States Secret Service that the President-elect’s 17 year old daughter has lost her detail and is in old town. You need to find her before the feeding  and you two have 24 hours to find her before it  begins”, the chief tells them. “You’re joking right? One, my new partner is just a weak little filly. Two, Can’t Hostage Rescue Team or the United States Secret Service take care of it? I mean it’s there problem for letting her get away from them. And three, don’t call me angel of darkness and you put me on suspension herbivore protection detail”, Rafael said to the chief crossing his arms. The chief looks at the filly and the air thickens with an invisible charged of supernatural energy and the filly transforms.  The filly turns from a horse to a 6 foot tall twenty year old human woman with long black butt length hair, penetrating icy blue eyes, and an increase in her breast size. “I don’t see this being a problem unless you’re not as good as I think? Probationary Agent Afina is king sombra daughter and master at magic so she is a good partner for you.” He said watching Rafael surprised reaction to the changes. “All unicorns have a pony form in this world and a human form to hide their true power from enemies.  This is what Afina really looks like with her true power out in this world. Man you should see the look on your face!” the chief said laughing and pointing at Rafael. “Anyways, I am going to stay here and run interference to keep this from turning into an international Incident.” he said and gets up to stand in front of both of them.  “You two are the only federal agents I trust to do this. If you love the kingdom and humans, then find the girl before she is eaten or worst! Any more Info I find will be sent to your PDAs” He sits back down and they both leave to find the girl.

As they walk to old town his new partner ask him to stop. “Zere is something’s yoa need to get me up to speed on.  What happen to your first Zree partners? What is Emerican human like yoa doing here and what is old town?” Afina ask him. “You’re full of a lot questions!  I guess your dad did not tell you about this place.  Well 20 earth  years ago equestrian was dying and they needed a new home to live in and   they came to the Somali government with a deal. They would get the country under control, develop industry, rebuild the nation and turn it into a world power. In exchange they would get part ownership in the country and allow anyone they wanted to come from equestria and live here.  Well they did all of that and using a lawyers and a very smart contract, they took over the government.  Also because they ended the famine and got people back to work the Somali people sided with the ponies.  When they reviled that the multiverse were real to world, people started calling Somalia “The kingdom of talking horse” and it stuck. 5 years ago they put ads on TV, internet, and everywhere that they needed cops to come work in an African nation with no job experience need. Starting pay was 80K for inexperience and 120K for experience.  So I did some research and then got myself a used glock 23, a duty belt rig with a SERPA holster and all the ammo I could find and joined up.  They did not tell us till after we got over the ocean and we had sign the contracts were we going and what we were doing. They told us in Mogadishu there is a place called old town were the worst monsters lived that could not live around humans or ponies. When we landed in Mogadishu everyone was scary but, when they said that anyone that got off and worked in Mogadishu would get 50k in US cash right now and would make 125K a year, some others and I got off.   After we got our training from the White Water private military company, we were all made sworn federal law enforcement agents.  Our jobs were law enforcement, protecting the human staff and ponies, maintaining public order, counter-terrorism/ Anti-piracy and etc...  My first partner I fell in love with, the second was an earth pony and we did not get along, and the last one got killed. “, he said looking off into space. “Anything else, cause we have work to do.”, he asks pointing to his watch.  “No, I see why you don’t have a partner”, she said and walks away.

When they get to the entrance to Old town he stops to talk to the agent on duty.  “Man, you get all the hot partners! What is she like a super model?  Can I get date later with her man or are you hitting that?” the other agent asks looking her up and down. “I am heally 13 years old, so no... elso I don’t like weak  little men.” Afina said with an evil smile.  The other agent turns red in the face and is about to say something when the sounds of terrified whimpering, screams and shrieks make them all turn around. A Minotaur walks up to the check point pulling a long line of prisons convicts in chains. “What is zat ebout?” Afina said asking Rafael. “They’re the menu. Ever since the worlds found out unicorns were real and unicorns can just read your mind to see if you’re guilty or not, the death penalty has a new meaning.  The menu is cons from all over the world that were on the death row.  They are taken to the center of Old Town and given guns. If they make it out, they’re free to go.   The feeding is a monster/changeling holiday was they can in old town let their real self’s out.  We really have to find that girl fast, now that the Cons are here.” Rafael said pulling out his ruggedized PDA. “Agent white have you seen this girl?” Rafael asks showing him a photo on his PDA. The agent shakes his head no. “Afina, you go talk to the pony border guards and I will ask the Somali soldiers.  White, I want you to lock down the exits to old town and call in all daisho teams and federal agents you can find.  If they ask under who orders? Tell them daisho team leader Rafael and the chief put me in charge.”  He said and runs over to the Somali soldiers.  After talking to them he pulls his radio off his duty belt and runs over to Afina.  “Afina, they told me they saw her by the docks with a group of changeling and a dragon.  He said she looked to be leading them on and had a case of beer with her.  I just called Hostage Rescue Team and the United States Secret Service and told them to follow my radio signal. What can you smell or scents?”    Rafael asks her. “I smell fresh human blood and the heek of zerror to the north. Stay on my six” Afina said taking off.

They stop outside a warehouse near the docks. “What the plan hafael, do yoa want to wait for HRT or go in?” Afina asks. “We can’t wait if you smell blood and terror!  Here the plan, you go to the roof and wait by the sky light. I will get the girl and when I have a hold of her you will jump down through and attack them and I will protect the girl.  No matter what happens, don’t jump unless I have the girl ok.”  Rafael said as he checks his magazine and sits his radio on the ground. “One zing what does daisho mean?”  Afina ask giving him a knowing smile. “Why young lady it means a matched pair of swords in Japanese.” Rafeal said giving that same knowing smile back. She runs up the wall to the roof and he slowly goes inside listening for movement.  As he goes down the hallway clearing as he goes, he hears a girl calling out for help and runs to the sound.  He rounds a corner and aims his gun at a dragon holding the girl down on the ground with changeling watching. “Federal agent let go of the girl dirt bag!” Rafael yells keeping his gun trained on the dragon. “Drop the gun pig or I will rip her pretty little head off! You can’t shoot me before I do it and you know it! The dragon said griping the hostage around the head like a basketball.  He puts the glock 23 on the ground kicking to them and raises his hands.  “Take the shirt off and that belt. I know you have more weapons on.” One of the changelings said with a gleeful smile.  He takes off his duty belt and removes his shirt showing a neck knife pendant rig suspended from around his neck. He gives a sheepish smile and three of the changelings run across the room and start beating him down.  The dragon comes over picking him up around the neck and tossing him with the other hostage. “This is a very good day! We get to kill a pig and get 2 meals out of it.  You’re not so bad without you gun are?  I going to do bad thing to both of you and make each other watch.” The dragon said in a mocking matter licking his teeth.  “Before you do that, can we pray? I don’t want to die in sin” Rafael said pointing to the st.anthony medal, cross and crucifix necklaces hanging his neck. Laughing very hard the dragon tells him yes and he crawls over the girl and hugs her whispering to her “don’t worry, everything going to be all right.”

His partner comes crashing down though the skylight a second later and black swan wings come out of Rafael back covering and protecting the girl from the falling glass.  As his wings cover the girl an electrified and pyro kinetic  Juggernaut aura of power comes off of him cause a storm cloud of pure  raw energy to form over the warehouse.   His partner landing like a cat near him stares. He looks around and both the changelings and dragon are staring at him with the same look of fear and wonderment as the fires around him die down. Rafael jumps up and roundhouse kicks a channeling near him taking it head off. “Don’t just stand there take them down! Try to arrests them if you can!” he yells at Afina ending the spell. His partner moves in a dizzying display of violence taking down any changing she can get and one aims Uzi submachine gun at Rafael and the hostage.  It fires full auto into them but, Rafael freezes the bullets in mid-air and drops them to the ground with an impish smile and throws the shooter across the room with his mind. His partner drops the last of the changelings but the dragon get pass her and runs at Rafael with it massive craws out.  It comes right at him with a supernatural speed but, he grabs the nine hundred pound beast by the neck and said “know your place animal!  I am a Federal agent not a cop” and throws it through a wall as HRT runs in securing the scene. As they clear the room one of them said “Sir, we have a problem” and points behind him. Rafael turns around and sees that the girl has picked up his glock 23 and is aiming it at him. “Nobody move I got this” Rafael said using his powers to calm her. “Look at me; do I look like I will hurt you? I am wearing a st.anthony medal and cross do you think something evil could do that? Why don’t you come closer and feel and pull one of my feather form my wings.” He said in a comforting voice and suppressing his aura of power.  The girl moves closer to him like a scared animal and looks him over keeping her gun pointed at him.  She looks at his ripped physique, long dark Egyptian dreadlocks, sinfully gorgeous profile and his mainly black in color wings but, with a line of white flight feathers on the edges of the wings. With her free hand she feels the soft feathers and pulls one out and they all smell her scent change from terror to a perfumed fragrance scent of love. “You’re the most beautiful thing I have seen. Are you an angel or demon?” She asks in an almost hypnotized state. “No, child I am just man. Now please give me the gun and go with the United States Secret Service agents.” Rafael said with a kind and sympathy voice. She hands him the gun and the United States Secret Service agents take her away with a look of pure joy on her face.

When he comes outside pulling his wings back in and putting his shirt back on, he see a  large crowd of  humans , ponies, changelings, and others  are around the building outside of the police line. He looks up and sees that his power being released has cause auroras in the night sky and he looks to his left seeing Afina and the chief talking to king sombra and he starts walking to them to face what is coming. As he passes the crowd some makes the sign of the cross or go prostration as he walk by.  Afina runs to up to him and stops in front of him staring him down with her penetrating icy blue eyes trying to seem intimidating. “My father scary and came down here because zat power surge was like something out of Book of Hevelation!  What are yoa?”Afina said rising her power level to the max so he can feel it.

“My first partner was Queen Chrysalis and one of the rules Celestia and luna laid out for letting her and her people come here was she could never to fall in love with a human.  Well with everything that happen here at the time and all the danger we were in we did fall deeply in love.  They were going to kill her for breaking their rules and I came to them and asked what I could do to save her life.  They said if she turned me then there would not have been any rules broken but, I had to really love her in her true form and she had to really love Me.”, he stops talking when 4 desert lioness jump over a police blockade and run to him. The lioness rubs against his hands and growl for his attention. “She showed me her true from and she told me she was Queen Chrysalis and a changeling was.  Seeing the most prefect and sexy Egyptian woman a human has seen change into a changeling took me back some because her body was like a goddess before and after a few minutes I told them I wanted to be turned and I will not look back or regret it. She turned back to human and she told me to kneel down and she placed her hands on my shoulders.  She sent her powers into me and I was set on fire from it but, man did it feel so good. It was like being really alive for the first time and when it was over I was a changeling like her.” Rafael said with an intense look of pleasure on his face.  “Anyways, she had to go back to equestria to get the rest of her people and help out the unicorns and I have to stay here and help control the changeling and show everyone that were not the monsters of the past that we were.  These desert lioness were a gift from here home land.  We are sorry for lying to you and everyone about this.” he said and kneels down before her and his lioness does the same. “I am not a threat to you or your father. I just want to keep my job as a daisho federal agent because I love this place, I have lots friends here and I love being a federal agent.” he said “we can zalk to my father and I am sure zere should be no problems. But zere zwo zings I want from you. One, I want zo stay your partner and zwo hoyalty don’t kneel to other hoyalty.” she said with a friendly smile and puts her hand out to help him up. “I think this is going to be a good partnership”, Rafael said as they both walk to her father with his lioness following.

• 4 months later...