Do You Think Your Marefriend/Coltfriend Would Make A Great Parent?

GXPBlast

If you had a child with your favorite pony either as a human (hybrids inbound) or as your pony OC do you think the marefriend in question would make a great mom or would be happy to have a baby? This means all the ponies so it can be from the mane 6, the princesses or any other pony that you claim as your Marefriend or Coltfriend

Describe each of the mane 6, princesses, or other ponies in general and how would they react or act once they become a parent.

I wont delve into the mane 6 to much but I think on the princesses side both Luna and Celestia would be very happy parents, plus having their first foal or hybrid (depending on how you want the story to turn out) would be very happy to finally have a child. Celestia would be very motherly for sure even Luna would. But I think Luna would be more of the Mom who does fun things with their kids and be more goofy, and although Celestia would too, I see her as more  protective and guiding. I am sure they would also be happy to continue the royal line after nearly a century.

What do you guys think and would you two be a happy family?

Feel free to post some images of expecting, motherly, and happy families. Even hybrid families are okay lol. Just keep in SFW.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really have a waifu. I mean Luna is awesome, but so is Vinyl, Octavia, Lyra, Cheerilee, Celestia, and Cadence. I mean if I had to pick one I'd probably pick... No wait I can't pick one. Nevermind, I know who my waifu would be. Well, I'd have two. Vinyl and Octavia. Since I can't choose one, I choose both. And yes, I do think they'd make great parents.

I don't really have a waifu. I mean Luna is awesome, but so is Vinyl, Octavia, Lyra, Cheerilee, Celestia, and Cadence. I mean if I had to pick one I'd probably pick... No wait I can't pick one. Nevermind, I know who my waifu would be. Well, I'd have two. Vinyl and Octavia. Since I can't choose one, I choose both. And yes, I do think they'd make great parents.

There is no rule here lol, you can list as many as you like. For all we know the ponies can have multiple mates XD.

First of all... Wow I look good in blue... Second who in their right mind would let me have a child?

But let me list my two possible pony lovers (damn that sounds weird)

Big Mac. He so dreamy... Wait no I didn't say that!

Doctor Whooves. Because well... Doctor whooves who could say no? Well except alot of people.

How they would react.

Big Mac: EyNope

Doctor Whooves: Say nothing I'm fixing this... *goes back in time*

How I would react.

With Big Mac: Wait that's your answer!?

With Whooves: o...Kay *walks away slowly*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First of all... Wow I look good in blue... Second who in their right mind would let me have a child?

But let me list my two possible pony lovers (damn that sounds weird)

Big Mac. He so dreamy... Wait no I didn't say that!

Doctor Whooves. Because well... Doctor whooves who could say no? Well except alot of people.

How they would react.

Big Mac: EyNope

Doctor Whooves: Say nothing I'm fixing this... *goes back in time*

How I would react.

With Big Mac: Wait that's your answer!?

With Whooves: o...Kay *walks away slowly*

I think big mac would make a great dad. I mean look how he treats his sisters.

Edited by GXPBlast

Rare's been taking care of sweetie for a while now (mainly when cookie and hondo are away, though sweetie also at times appears to live more with Rare than their parents)ad has done a decent job with her, plus all the experience it has granted her makes for her to be an excellent parent. Actually if you look at some of the Rare/Spike/Claire/Turquoise pics Kilala97 drew it seems only natural for Rare to eventually become a mom. Some of those images say it all in the best way. 

Applejack would make a great mother, she has already proven that by helping to raise her own sister after ma and pa Apple kicked the bucket. Applejack would probably be quite happy to be a mother and I am sure Applebloom and Big Mac would be happy to be aunts and uncles.

The only pony I could possibly have a child with is Pinkie Pie because she would break the rules of logic, which is required to have a baby with me. 

Transman problems....

But if I were cisgender and could impregnate Rarity, I don't know if she would make a great mother. She has a lot of fabrics, there is a room in her house that looks like a huge mess, she has a lot of needles, scissors, and a lot of other things not safe for foals. Knowing how children are, even if Rarity put away her stuff, the foal would figure out how to get it. 

Rarity's environment wouldn't be safe for a child, she would be great at raising a foal, but we would have to put so many safety precautions so we don't have to take our foal to a hospital and explain that they ate needles that were in Rarity's top shelf and locked away. But besides the safety issues, Rarity would make a great parent. 

(edited)

Fancy Pants wouldn't make a good father unless you need him to buy something or do something with finances. I'd doubt he'd even touch the baby

No worries about him beign a father anyways as he is married unless he cheats on his wife lol. Dont know if that would be that well accepted in a kids show. I can just imagine how funny a maury povich show would be like in Equestria.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

No worries about him being a father anyways as he is married unless he cheats on his wife lol. Don't know if that would be that well accepted in a kids show. I can just imagine how funny a maury povich show would be like in Equestria.

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!! I'd only imagine that he'd be married to Fleur De Lis

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes yes she would providing that the child is a pegasus (also dawww cute picture)

How about a hybrid? Here is a picture I found.

546804__safe_rainbow+dash_monochrome_smi

Edited by GXPBlast