Is it weird to sleep with pony plushies?

ManaMinori

I must conserve money for rent and other taxes and wait until my money supports arrives.

I am too shy to buy them myself.

I also have only PayPal, since Amazons requires credit card.

Then I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors  :fluttershy:

You could always try eBay once you have enough money since they use PayPal.

True but I have problems to lift my PayPal account limits.

Because it requires my debit card 4 digit number code and my card has only 3...

I am also too shy to do it.

True but I have problems to lift my PayPal account limits.

Because it requires my debit card 4 digit number code and my card has only 3...

I am also too shy to do it.

It's an unnerving feeling but once you do it you'll be thankful.  I remember the first time I went out and bought a pony plush.  I went past a ton of stores (on a boardwalk) that had plushies and I almost went back to my hotel without buying one, until I went to the very last store and just sucked it up and bought it.  It was an exciting feeling afterwards.  Once you overcome the shyness it'll get easier and easier

• Brohoof 1

It's an unnerving feeling but once you do it you'll be thankful.  I remember the first time I went out and bought a pony plush.  I went past a ton of stores (on a boardwalk) that had plushies and I almost went back to my hotel without buying one, until I went to the very last store and just sucked it up and bought it.  It was an exciting feeling afterwards.  Once you overcome the shyness it'll get easier and easier

I know that feeling thing... I would love a lot to have pony plushie... It would help me with my mental problems... :)

Edited by StormRider245
  • Brohoof 1

Some people might poke fun at you for doing so, but really, there's nothing wrong with it.

If I had a plushie, though, I'd probably just display it on a shelf. If I were to sleep with it, I'd probably drool all over it or something, and that would be nasty. :lol:

Alll of my pony plushies are on display. 

I sleep with my other animal plushies instead.

Here is the one I mainly sleep with:

tV6is4P.jpg?1

Does anyone have any tips for keeping plush ponies clean, if they are the type that cannot be machine washed?

Use a toothbrush to occasionally brush the fabric or "coat".

If you spill something on your plush, use a damp washcloth and pat the area.

I'm a teenage male at College and I sleep with my Rarity plush sometimes. I generally find it comforting and it's quite nice to snuggle with a soft toy sometimes.

Do you have a roommate?  And if so, does he say anything about that?

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a roommate? And if so, does he say anything about that?

See? That's what I'm afraid of. If I were to just bring a pony plushie to sleep with at my apartment, I would be the laughing stock.

Edited by Flyer

I've always seen sleeping with plushies as childish, but I guess not after using the forums and people sleeping with their plushies. I personally find it kind of weird, not that anything is wrong with it, but I don't really get why adults sleep with their plushies, probably because I don't live with bronies. Just.. listen to the other people.

• 2 weeks later...

My poor Fluttershy plushie is on top of my bookshelf constantly looking over at me on my bed

I do sleep with a stuffed animal, it's a robot cat plushie my boyfriend gave me for christmas last year, her name is Bonbon (Not after Sweetie Drops, I just always liked that name)  :lol:

the answer to this question is literally "whatever helps you sleep at night".

sleeping with a plushie isn't so bizaare, some people sleep with their pets laying in their beds, others use objects that could be anything from a blanket to assault rifle. XD