Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PonyPal123

Ok everypony so I am making another OC and I have got most of her details worked out except her cutie mark

so here are a couple details about her:

Name: Radience (still not 100% happy with this name so if you have any other name ideas please tell me )

Race: Pegasus

Talent: She is a model and a little bit of a designer although she doesn't quite have the ability to sew so she gives her designs to her friend (haven't come up with a name for her yet but she is going to be a unicorn) and together they have there own little business.

Personality: She is a happy and fun pony she hates being alone and she has a fear of the dark, she loves flying and she spend quite a bit of time in the clouds whenever she has free time and she is quite a perfectionist.

So there she is and any ideas please let me know and also if you can think of any names for her friend unicorn I would love to her them  :)

perhaps her cutie mark can be a pony mannequin, perhaps with a sketched design on it similar to this screenshot, but less elaborate?
edit: bad link-sorry<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110803000240/mlp/images/thumb/4/4c/Fluttershy"href="http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110803000240/mlp/images/thumb/4/4c/Fluttershy" s_dress_sketch_s1e14.png="" 800px-fluttershy's_dress_sketch_s1e14.png"="">

Edited by BlueBrony

Maybe you could give her more backstory?

Well I would love more of a backstory, but maybe you could put a fancy hat, or maybe a type of fancy dress? Hope this helped! :ph34r:  :love:  B)

Well when she was just discovering her talent her dad wasn't to approving and thought that she could do something better with her time but after a while seeing how happy it made her he was fine with it although her mum was always teaching her to express herself and Radiance did that by designing clothes but she would sometimes get upset at herself for not being able to draw what she had pictured in her head so that is when she met her unicorn friend (no name yet) and they started designing clothes together.

• Brohoof 1

Well when she was just discovering her talent her dad wasn't to approving and thought that she could do something better with her time but after a while seeing how happy it made her he was fine with it although her mum was always teaching her to express herself and Radiance did that by designing clothes but she would sometimes get upset at herself for not being able to draw what she had pictured in her head so that is when she met her unicorn friend (no name yet) and they started designing clothes together.

That sounds awesome! Yeah maybe a nice looking hat would go good for her.  :)

I think the name Radiance totally suits her but I still think Valentine is cute & for her cutie mark, I would do the outline of 3 hearts or a bow with a diamond in the middle.