Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everypony!

DwhitetheGamer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google Search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Listening to Arcanaaron's vocal mix of Helping Twilight Win the Crown-Endless Possibility remix.

Greetings, everypony!  I am DwhitetheGamer, your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan and ringleader behind Sonic: Rescue at Midnight Castle!  (Trying to keep the story close to the original is tough enough, lol.  I never watched it and had to keep it on Youtube while typing the story. :))

Hope to be having fun with all the others as long as the party keeps on!(I'm looking at you, Pinkie Pie! :P)

Catch ya later!

• Brohoof 5

Hello, @DwhitetheGamer, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here in this awesome place on the internet full of ponies to meet! :dash: I hope you have lots of fun while you're here and get to have an amazing time while you're here and enjoy it! B) If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Dwhite! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :)  You are a fellow gamer! What are some of your favorite games? :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 6

Thanks, you two!

As you can tell, Kyoshi, I'm more into the Sonic the Hedgehog games, but I like to play a variety of games as well, from RPGs, Racing, Fighting, etc. What are your favorite games, though? 

• Brohoof 5

Hello DwhitetheGamer, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums my friend. I hope you like here and make lots of friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around =) '''

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4206689.sig-4204604.sig-4204556.sig-

• Brohoof 1