Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutations

Xenops Veniea

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was googling people's thoughts on "Crusader's of the Lost Mark" and, specifically, on the CMC's new cutie marks and found an episode review post here. I never did find any comments on their marks, so if you have anything to say on it, you can talk here, haha. I just found them abnormally small and odd.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Before ever seeing it I disliked it because I thought the new ponies looked more like pigs. Then when I was babysitting some neighbor kids who were obsessed with it, they showed me the first two episodes and I was pleasantly surprised. I proceeded to continue them on my own and loved them. My little brothers have since been converted and it's a fun thing we share.

Call me Veniea. :3

My main interests include video games, programming, art, writing, and music.

Aside from MLP, some of my favorite things include Sherlock, Harry Potter, Pokemon, and The Hobbit (LOTR too, I suppose).

I've been a fan of MLP for years now but have avoided the fandom for the most part, as it disturbs me. I wanted to give this place a try though (partially because of the gaming forums).

So yeah. See you around.

• Brohoof 6

Well, Welcome to the Forums @Xenops Veniea, *Takes pipe out of mouth* We are all a bit sherlock holmes in a way. But yes, Welcome to MLPForums, have a splended time.

Also, if you can, please resist looking at my profile. I may give the impression of someone who actually gives a damn. You won't get what i mean by that. But Hey

Welcome To the Forums. I'm sure you'll find everyone much better suited to saying hello than me.

(Do i get free stuff now? No, because saying forums three times doesn't win you money or prizes.)

I'mma surf the web now.

Edited by Lightbulb
  • Brohoof 5

Hi Xenops Veniea. Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will have a great time here.

Call me Veniea. :3 My main interests include video games, programming, art, writing, and music. Aside from MLP, some of my favorite things include Sherlock, Harry Potter, Pokemon, and The Hobbit (LOTR too, I suppose). I've been a fan of MLP for years now but have avoided the fandom for the most part, as it disturbs me. I wanted to give this place a try though (partially because of the gaming forums). So yeah. See you around.

Good to hear that. There are many people on this forums with similar interests to you.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4232612.sig-4231769.sig-4231354.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hello there Veniea , its nice to meet you :DWelcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends.   If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM.   See you around :D '''

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Xenops! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

'little brothers have been converted' lol

Welcome to the forums!

there's lots of topics to post about, lots of friends to make, and lots of fun to be had.

don't judge a fandom by its few bad apples, this is a very good community full of very friendly and creative people.

don't be afraid to pm me or anyone if you have a question (we dont bite)

im sure that you will enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 3